Goodbye My Dear

Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Y/N, who worked at a private security agency. She was married to Midas, the famous man with the golden touch. Y/N and Midas had grown close during their time working together, and their love for one another was unbreakable.

One day, Y/N and Midas were sent on a top-secret mission to take down a dangerous criminal organization known as "Shadow". Y/N and Midas were tasked with infiltrating the criminal organization's headquarters and gathering intel.

As they were deep in the heart of Shadow's headquarters, Y/N and Midas were ambushed by Shadow's leader, Chaos Agent. In the midst of the battle, Y/N was struck by Chaos Agent's weapon and she fell to the ground, mortally wounded.

Midas rushed to Y/N's side and held her in his arms as she took her last breath. With her final words, Y/N whispered, "I love you, Midas".

Midas was filled with sorrow and rage. He used his golden touch to turn Chaos Agent into a statue of gold. He did this to avenge Y/N's death and to make sure that no one else would ever suffer the same fate as his beloved.

Midas mourned Y/N's death, but he was comforted by the knowledge that her love for him would live on forever.