The New Cupid

(heyyy it's me! I decided to make a story for you guys! I hope you all like it! I am sorry for any spelling mistakes!)

Y/N had been working at the agency for a few months now, and she couldn't help but develop an insane crush on her boss, Midas. She tried her best to ignore her feelings, but every time she saw him, her heart skipped a beat.

One day, Y/N confided in her friend Skye about her crush on Midas. Skye listened to her friend's confession and gave her some advice.

"Why don't you just ask him out?" Skye suggested.

Y/N was hesitant at first and said "skye you can't be serious. He will definitely reject me. I mean come on he is handsome, smart, sophisticated and perfect and I'm just......me.", but with Skye's encouraging words of "shut up girl your more perfect than my collection of plushies and trust me they are perfect." y/n decided to take the plunge. The next day, Y/N mustered up the courage to ask Midas out.

Y/n walked up to midas' office and knocked on the door. "come in." a male voice said from the other side. Y/n entered the room to see her boss midas hard at work on his desk. Y/n cleared her throat and midas looked up "agent y/n, to what do I owe the pleasure?" midas asked getting up from his desk. "well sir, i was wondering if i could asj you a question." y/n answered. Midas was stood directly in front of y/n now and his sent if mint filled y/n nose. "go on." midas said. "well i was wonder if you would like to go out with me. Like i know I'm just a agent and all but i thought maybe we could get together. Don't worry if you don't want to date me i totally understand." y/n said, putting ger head down to look at the floor. To her surprise, Midas lifted up her chin, smiled and said, "I was hoping you would ask me out. I like you too, Y/N."

Y/N's heart raced with excitement as Midas took her hand and led her to a nearby café. They spent the afternoon talking, laughing, and getting to know each other better.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Midas went on more dates and grew closer. They shared their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities. Y/N discovered that Midas was not only an amazing boss but also a kind and caring person.

One day, as they were working late in Midas's office, Y/N couldn't resist the temptation any longer. She leaned over and kissed him, and Midas responded with equal passion. Before they knew it, they were tearing each other's clothes off and doing the nasty on Midas's desk. Let's just say midas' cleaning staff were not happy to see the state of his office.

Afterwards, midas took y/n to a hill and they watched the beautiful sunset. Midas then turned to Y/N and said, "I never expected to fall for an employee, but I couldn't help myself. I'm so glad you asked me out."

Y/N smiled, "I'm glad i did too." she said and snuggled up against him, feeling grateful for Skye's encouragement and the fact that she had taken a chance on love.

Once they both returned to the agency, skye was waiting by the door. Y/n and skye made eye contact and skye wiggled her eyebrows. Y/n laughed at skye's actions then looked up at midas who was equally laughing. That's when y/n realised that skye is the new cupid.