How Could You!?

In a universe, on a island, there lived a woman named Y/N. She was married to a charismatic and powerful man named Midas, who happened to be the boss of the prestigious agency. Y/N was beautiful, kind, and deeply in love with Midas. Little did she know that her perfect life was about to be shattered.

Y/N's best friend, Ruby, was someone she cherished dearly. Their friendship had been unbreakable for years, or at least Y/N thought so. One fateful evening, Y/N accidentally stumbled upon a heart-wrenching truth - Midas had betrayed her trust and cheated on her with Ruby.

Filled with immense anger and betrayal, Y/N confronted her husband, their once-loving home now filled with tension. Midas, unable to defend his actions, begged for forgiveness, attempting to salvage what was left of their marriage. But Y/N, consumed by a mix of hurt and rage, couldn't find it in her heart to forgive him so easily.

With a heavy heart and a renewed sense of self-worth, Y/N made a life-altering decision. She decided to leave the agency, determined to start fresh and reclaim her own happiness. She needed some time away, away from the constant reminders of her crumbling marriage.

Y/N found solace by a serene lake, the gentle ripples mirroring her tumultuous emotions. Feeling overwhelmed, she dialed the number of her dear friend, Lace. Lace was always there to lend an empathetic ear and offer unwavering support. Upon hearing Y/N's heart-wrenching tale, Lace wasted no time in inviting her over for a girls' day, dedicating it to healing and rediscovering the strength within each other.

As Y/N arrived at Lace's place, warm hugs and comforting words greeted her. Lace had planned a day filled with laughter, joy, and self-care to help her friend find herself again. They talked, laughed, danced, and painted their nails, creating beautiful memories that would soon overshadow the pain.

In the midst of this joyous day, Y/N slowly began to realize her worth. She deserved respect, honesty, and a love that would never betray her trust. With each passing moment, she felt the strength to rise above the pain and start afresh.

Determined not to be defined by her failed marriage, Y/N gathered her courage and decided it was time to confront Midas, one final time. The next day, she marched back to the agency, holding her head high and gripping her wedding ring tightly.

As Midas caught sight of Y/N approaching, he knew the time for reconciliation had passed. The air crackled with tension as Y/N approached him, her eyes filled with a mix of sadness and empowerment. Without uttering a single word, she threw the wedding ring, a symbol of their broken bond, directly at Midas' face.

The ring landed with a resounding thud, causing Midas to wince from both physical and emotional pain. The act emphasized Y/N's decision to no longer be a victim of infidelity. She had let go of the past, embraced her newfound strength, and chosen to live a life true to her own worth.

Walk by walk, Y/N exited the agency, leaving behind a chapter filled with heartache and betrayal. The city, once so vibrant and fraught with memories, now seemed dull and devoid of significance. But Y/N, liberated from the burden of a toxic relationship, stepped into the light, ready to embrace the unknown.

From that moment on, Y/N embarked on a journey of self-discovery, realizing that her true value and worth lay within herself and not in the actions of others. With Lace by her side, she rebuilt her life, rediscovering her independence and embracing the love and happiness she so rightfully deserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone its fortnitepro here!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a great rest of your day or night!