Chapter 15

Rowan-

                Aelin was here. She was really free from Maeve. My mate. My carranam. I felt the warmth as soon as it came. There was the twin to my crown of fire resting on her head. There was a bunch of Fae looking people staring at us. Manon was playing the act of a human because she wanted to make someone cry when they underestimated her. I could feel a powerful shield surrounding the Fae who were with the one with the violet eyes and wings. It was like a shield made of starlight and night sky. I could tell he was the most powerful out of the new Fae, but Aelin and I were still stronger. They were all with groups except the one Aelin nearly killed. I already didn't like him, because if Aelin didn't like him I most likely won't either, also he is already making faces at Manon, Dorian, Lysandra, and Aedion. I am assuming it's because they are human. I'll probably regret saving his life. I slowly take a step towards Aelin. "Aelin?" I say again. "Rowan?" She whispers. She slowly stands and turns. When she is facing me she lets out a sob. There are tears running down her face. I hear yelling and see the group with the violet eyed male being surrounded by darkness, then they are gone except the violet eyed male himself. "In case you didn't realize, we are leaving," he directs at the one with blond hair and green eyes, the one Aelin attacked, "don't kill me Aelin." Then a blonde haired female in a red dress appears and grabs Dorian, Lysandra, and Aedion. A male with bat-like wings and blue stones on him grabs Manon, and violet eyes grabs Aelin and me. We are surrounded by darkness. Then all the sudden we are all in a dining room.

Sorry this took so long. The next chapter will be longer I promise!