Chapter 7

(I don't have any title ideas so face's it is)

Manon-

                  We've been searching for the Crochans and there is still no sign of them. Are there any left? " It's getting dark Manon. We should set of camp, we will search better with sleep." Asterin says. She's right. "Alright lets head down." I am steering Abraxos down and dorian says. "Wait. Look over there. Somethings over there." I look over to see a faint blue tinted blowing light in the distance. "Lets check it out" As we are flying over the light gets brighter. We land and dismount. All the thirteen and Dorian are speechless at what we see. 

Dorian-

                It is a portal. A blue, glowing, circular, portal leading to gods knows where. "It smells like her fire" Manon says, "I'm going in." I'm shocked at how plainly she states the words that could doom us or save us all. "Are you crazy! Your going to get us killed!" I yell. "No. You guys keep looking for the Crochan's. I'm going to find the queen of Terrasen." And just like that she steps through the portal. It starts to close and I panic and jump in after her. I fell like I'm falling. All the sudden I'm thrown into snow, with Manon and a huge wyvern who somehow got through the portal.

Elide-

               We have begun to head back to Terrasen. We just set up camp in the woods. Rowan went for a fly. He's been doing that a lot. But I'm not complaining. He lost his mate. Before I can think about Aelin anymore Rowan comes in for a landing and shifts. No one had time to warn him as a blue portal appeared beneath him and closed after he fell through. Where did the portal lead?