Chapter 13

Sorry this took so long

Aelin- 

             We entered the room and the conversations fell silent. There were 3 High Lords here already. Helion, Thesan, and Kallias. "Welcome," Thesan said, glancing towards me "who's your guest?" I just smirked at him and willed my eyes to glow. He stared at me with shock in his eyes and glanced around to see the other High Lords reactions. Helion was gaping at me with recognition in his eyes. Did he recognize me from something? I guess it is possible. Kallias looked confused. Since I was in my human form probably. In reality it was just Rhysand glamouring me, I don't have my magic in my human form. "I'm your worst nightmare," I said back to Thesan, who had been waiting for a reply. Helion smirked and said "Your a human." Okay, now I was mad. I need a release on my magic soon anyways. I'll use him as a target. 

             Beron and Tarquin arrived. Beron kept eyeing me. Gross. Tarquin seemed to be staring at Fenrys. Then Tamlin winnowed in. He walked over to the last chair. Didn't even look at me. I was going to kill him. That was all I could hear in my mind until Rhysand said a little louder then needed, as if he knew I wasn't paying attention, "I'm not in the business of discussing our plans with enemies." Helion grinned like a lion. "No," Tamlin said, "you're just in the business of fucking them." I exploded.