Chapter 11

Aelin- 

           When they asked us to attend this High Lord meeting we said yes because it gave us a chance to get home. I dressed fairly well if I do say so myself. Under my dress I had fighting clothes on just in case. I asked if they had any green and to my surprise they had this perfect dress. It was Terrasen green with silver thread at the top and bottom. It went down to to floor and my back was showing, along with my scars. It hugged all my curves and made me look older then I was. Fenrys turned into a wolf and would sit beside me. We went downstairs and The Night Court was ready. So Rhysand, Mor, and Azriel winnowed us there.

Lysandra- 

                    A bunch of winged men were surrounding us. Aedion wasn't saying anything so I guess I have to take matters into my own hands. "Hi there. I'm Lysandra this is Aedion and we are from a different world I think." Aedion has this dazed look on his face as he says "I smell her." I didn't have to ask to know it was Aelin so I said "Alright everyone I know you are going to be sad that a pretty lady like me is leaving but I have to, maybe I'll come visit some of you." I said with a wink. Then I shifted into a wyvern and Aedion got on and I flew towards her scent.

Manon- 

                We'd been traveling for a while, Rowan as a hawk and me and Dorian on Abraxos when we spot another wyvern flying at us. We land and prepare for a battle. We were all shocked as Aedion Ashryver dismounts and the wyvern shifts into Lysandra. They tell us how they got here and we tell them how we got here, and then we mount back up and fly towards Aelin. Together they were getting the Queen of Terrasen back.