Train method

The train method, you dont need to sleep but you can if you want, but this method requires literal relaxation so meditate clear your mind or take deep breath's and clear those thoughts

The train method, you dont need to sleep but you can if you want, but this method requires literal relaxation so meditate clear your mind or take deep breath's and clear those thoughts. Close your eyes and focus, make sure to keep your body still. Imagine your on a train riding to your destination, Your DR. Imagine the train stopping, you have arrived. you exit, and the world is your DR you look like your DR self, your no longer in your CR.

When you feel like you're in your DR open your eyes and you are truly in your DR.

Also this method is really heavy on visualization so not many people can really grasp it but it is possible!

Script recommendation:
I recommend you script that you instantly wake up when you are in your DR, remember your supposed to be VERY relaxed and when your visualizing something your head can think it what you wanna dream about :)
111 you will shift.

hii i just realized i always put okay or so-uhm sorry if that gets annoying! also i just posted an actual chapter for my new book "sleepy eyes" its a harry potter era book so if you want to you can read it! also tysm for 90 reads! that's literally like almost 100 i wrote this near mid- sept or maybe the near en od sept so it means alot that people read this!

october 27, 2020