3-More scripting

I forgot some stuff so ill try my best to cover them all

Now, a very common asked question is how to get out of your DR, its pretty simple actually. First you'll need to think of a word/action you'd never say/do while in a conversation.

This is called a Safeword or action if you want to get out by doing something, anyway a Safeword is used more than an action because well, it's pretty easy to accidentally do something, BUT its totally okay to use an action to get out and remember you can always go back! Also you have to script the safeword or action.

okay, so heres some stuff to save you from being embarrassed and some stuff to help you have a great time in your DR!

no.1 : "I cannot fart" "i cannot burp" ect just stuff that could embarrass you.

no.2 : You can take out mental illnesses i dont know if it's necessary but apparently a lot of people script "i do not have ____ in my DR" its not have to but if you want to it's possible.

no.2 : This is pretty important but i recommend scripting "i cannot feel pain" or "i have high pain tolerance" and "im not able to die in my DR"

no.3 : okay this is very important it's something not a lot of people mention but please please script "i will not get attached to my DR" and "i will not have trauma from my DR" so yeah if you're going to a graphic/violent or horror universe please add this and just to be safe everybody should.

Okay you can script how people are and what friendships you're in but, i don't really recommend scripting the characters personalities ALSO i think i already mentioned this i think but PLEASE DO NOT HURT THE CHARACTERS FEELINGS THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE!! so if you're thinking about it just don't

Another thing is if you wanna make sure time doesn't fly by while you're gone from your DR just script "Time freezes when I leave my DR" so it doesn't seem like you left for a day or weeks because if you're stressed you won't be able to shift so if you are, just meditate a lot to clear your mind :) Oh and if you put the time freezes thing in your script you'll be able to take breaks from shifting.

okay so I just saw someone say that if you're trying to shift you have to do it everyday or you'll lose the process this is NOT true shifting takes time and breaks so if you're not shifting yet please remember that it's different for everybody and it could take months, just remember it takes patience and positive thoughts.

okay i think i covered everything idk BUT soon ill have a scripting template out for you guys ANYWAYS next chapter will probably be about affirmations <3 : The Author