Piano Method

The piano method, for this method you're going to want to wear headphones and you are going to listen to piano music

The piano method, for this method you're going to want to wear headphones and you are going to listen to piano music. You can put it on loop or make a whole playlist for it ! Then you're going to close your eyes and visualize yourself in a gown/suit basically as if you were going to a ball and had to look really fancy. You walk into a big room, in that room is a lot of people that are in your DR. Inside the room is a piano, imagine you walk over to the piano and you are playing it, like try to do it to the point where it almost feels real. You're going to play whatever piano song you are hearing, do this until you feel as if your connected to your DR self. Once your done someone from your DR will walk up to you and say its time to go. You bow and go to the door and then there will be a hallway, walk through the hallway till you see a door with a gold handle, then open it and there should be a white light. Walk in and you should be in your DR !

111 you will shift.

lolol hiii, I found this method by someone on tiktok, their account is based off of shifting. the username is; Valshifts !

January 26, 2021