5 - Changing Fate

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

Location: School

Friend: So, did you get the game?

Y/n: Yeah! I've played it for a bit, and have really enjoyed the game!

Friend: So, what race did you choose?

Y/n: My race? I chose a demon, since they're awesome!!!!

Friend: Hey, dude. I'm sorry, but you went and picked the worst possible race in SRO.

Y/n: W-What?

Friend: You didn't know? The human avatar can unlock more skills at the start of the game than what a demon avatar has for skills at the start of the game.

Y/n: YOU'RE LYING!!! Demons are incredibly powerful! I mean, why else are there demon lords in games and anime?

Friend: That is true, but no matter what they always get their butts whooped by humans in games anyways. Face it man. Your character is going to be weak. And there's nothing you do now can change that fact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurome's POV

Misha: Tomorrow at midnight, on my fifteenth birthday, I'm going to disappear.

Kurome: What?

Anos: Does that have to do with her calling you a magical doll?

Misha: Magic Doll isn't the right way to put it. Misha Necron never existed in this world in the first place.

Kurome: What are you trying to say?!

Anos: I think what she's trying to say is that Misha was originally part of Sasha.

Misha: *nods her head* How did you know?

Anos: Because before she left, Sasha was able to destroy her Zect with you.

Kurome: But isn't that impossible? I've heard that if you break a Zect, it can cost you your life.

Anos: True, it is usually impossible. But if the two parties that are in contract are one in the same, it's a different story. Two-thousand years ago, there was a spell that separated one person into two. Was Ivis Necron behind this?

Misha: I received a share of Sasha's soul while I was still a fetus. A life without a spirit of her own. That's what I am.

Kurome: I'm confused. What does this mean?

Anos: Ivis casted fusion magic on both Sasha and Misha simultaneously. The spell for fusing two sources doesn't last very long. Once the spell wears off, the two will go back to being one person.

Kurome: I see... In other words, Ivis Necron used the advantages of his magicical abilities, and found a way to create a more powerful demon clan.

Misha: *nods her head* Division Magic and Fusion Resurrection Magic, Dino Jekses.

Anos: I can't believe he dreamt up such a foolish spell.

Misha: I wanted a normal life. My fate is set in stone. I'll disappear and Sasha will remain. That was alright with me. I got to live for fifteen years. I hoped to make some memories, but no one in the demon clan would speak to me, since I didn't exist in their eyes. Or so I thought.

Y/n: So that would mean she was happy when she got to make memories with us. I'm happy to hear that.

Misha: But you and Kurome both treated me kindly Anos. You both became my friends. I saw a miracle in my short lifetime.