Tina Bio

Name: Tina Bolton

(A/n: Unlike Y/n, she used her real name and actual looks.)

Affiliation: Demon King Academy Transfer student

Race: Human(Formerly), Demon Noble(Currently)

Looks:

(A/n: Just like her name, she used her real life looks in SRO

(A/n: Just like her name, she used her real life looks in SRO.)

Skills: Marital Arts Combat Skills and Incredible Agility.

Weapons: Dual Daggers

Backstory:

Tina Bolton is a rich girl and one of Y/n's friends since childhood. After Y/n had spent hours everyday in SRO, and the other fact that he wouldn't stop talking about the game, she decided to give it a try, since her family had the money to buy it. She made her character a demon noble, and she did not discriminate against players who made their avatars hybrids. She learned that there was a player by the name of Kurome who was planning to basically control all of SRO, but not as a GM, and so she planned to take that avatar down. However, after she learned that Y/n was Kurome, the Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair, she went to talk to Y/n IRL about the current situation. That said conversation took an unfortunate down turn, as Y/n accidentally slapped her in a blind act of rage. He tried to apologize, but Tina wouldn't listen to him, no matter what he said. She then said that she would never hang out with Y/n or play SRO again until he either quit SRO for good, or gave up the title of Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair, and went back to playing the game as he did before he earned that title. Unfortunately, Y/n did not care about that, and wanted to show the players of SRO just how dangerous someone could be if they not only grinded hard enough, dedicated themselves to a certain magic field, and show that the demon avatar isn't the weakest race is the game. The morning after the shut-down of SRO, Tina went into Y/n's room through the secret entrance the two made when they were kids to wake him up, since school was staring in about 2 hours. However, when she got inside his room, she noticed that Y/n was not in his bed. She looked around, worryingly about what could've happened to him. When she couldn't find him, Tina started to panic about what could've happened to him. Thankfully, his father had cameras all over the house, since his dad was part of a security company, so she looks through them and saw that Y/n's computer glowed a bright white light and surrounded Y/n's body, and then transported him into the computer. Once she saw that, she went onto Y/n's computer to try and find any clues about it. Unbeknown to her, the same bright white light that grabbed Y/n surrounded her, but when she noticed it, she found out that she was trapped inside. After a half-hour of trying to get out of the portal, she to was taken into the world, as her avatar in SRO. A Family of Demon Royals found her and over time, helped her enroll into the Demon King Academy, in hopes she could become a demon lord for the Demon King of Tyranny. However, she did not care about becoming a demon lord at all, because she only had one job on her mind at this time. Find Y/n in this bizarre new world, wherever the hell he is, and apologize to him for the mistake that she made back then, and hope that he'll forgive her for what she did, which she had successfully did. Her new goal is to find a possible way home, and help Y/n and Anos through their current situations.