8 - Doing some "Dirty Work"

WARNING!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE ONE CRAZY GORE/TORTURE SCENE, SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THAT SORT OF THING!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING BEFORE IT STARTS!!!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

It's been a few months since I was able to completely power up my character, and let's just say that I'm not one to be messed with.

Y/n(In Game): *sigh* Another group of PKers trying to take me down?

I then send my mages out on them and they are completely wiped out.

Y/n: Honestly, is there anyone in this game who can provide me with a decent challenge?

I then go back to my throne room, just sitting down, waiting for somebody to provide me some form of entertainment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

We now see Anos fighting Kurt and avoiding all of his attacks. Kurome smirks at this, knowing that he'll never land a hit on him. Meanwhile, the Anos/Kurome Fan Union is singing one of the fight songs made for Anos.

Anos then crushes Kurt, which makes Kurome smirk.

Y/n: Nice.

Anos: That's one minute on the dot.

Ural Owl: Demon Sword, destroyed! The winner is... Anos Voldigoad!!!

Fan Union: Sir Anos just won!

Kurome: I knew he wouldn't lose.

Anos's Mom: How amazing is our little Anos?

Anos's Dad: Yeah!

Meanwhile, Kurt is wondering how he lost.

Kurt: Why... A lowly sword like that... How could I...

Anos: There's something other than Magic Power in a sword forged so lovingly by a true craftsman. Kurome would know that well, since her Devil Sword Dante was made with the memory of her comrades. You would be wise not to underestimate my dad's sword as well.

Kurome then turns around to see Anos's dad tearing up.

Anos's Dad: Anos!!!!

Kurome then pats him on the head.

Kurome: There there.

As Anos walks off, Emilia, who was watching the entire thing play out, is saddened.

Emilia: Brother...

She then remembers the two that are advancing, which gets her really angry.

Emilia: Kurome Ankokuboshi!!!! Anos Voldigoad!!!

*Time-skip*

Kurome's POV

I then head to my area and watch the match from the mirror.

Y/n: This is really going to be one hell of a tournament.

Ural Owl(Through Mirror): Round 1, Match Number 3 has been decided! Winner, Lay Glanzudlii of the Lognorth Magic Sword Association!

Y/n: Lognorth? Why would he do that?

As I question this, I hear my door open. I then see Lay walk in.

Lay: I'm betting that you have many questions.

Kurome: Hit the nail on the hammer. Mind explaining?