11 - The Inter Academy Exams

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

It's been a few weeks now since I noticed my wanted poster. At first, it started with 1 Million in game credits, but as time progressed, and more people failed to kill me, they kept raising the price. Hell, they even went in and added exclusive items for killing me.

Y/n: Wow, they really want people to try and kill me, huh?

As I go through the internet, seeing many people talk about my character, I see something.

Y/n: Huh, what's this?

I click the link and it brings me to a website.

Y/n: The Kurome Killers?

I then scroll down a bit and see the girl from before.

Y/n: Was this girl... part of this group...?

I then keep scrolling through the website and see a sign up sheet. As I do, I notice that there are some rules and conditions

Y/n: So, if people can sign up into this group, then what the hell will they try to do...?

----------------------------------------

Kurome's POV

As we walk into the Hero Academy, I notice the other students from class appearing.

Y/n: Damn, they just got here? Pretty pathetic on what we had.

Sasha: It's finally about to start, huh?

Kurome: Seems so.

Misa: My heart is pounding!

Tina: I can't wait to show the humans here our magic!

As we walk in, I notice three people, two of them were the guys from ten days ago, and some kid who looks like a kid. I then notice the third kid make a smile that just shows that he's up to no good.

Y/n: Something's up. I've seen that face so many times, I can basically read that expression and know what they're doing.

As we enter the academy, I hear a voice.

???: Misfits...

I turn around and see a bunch of royal bloods.

Royal Blood: I hear that you two were the first to arrive

Kurome: That's correct. And you are?

Revest: Third-year, Revest Aynie. Tell me, how did you cheat to get here?

I then make a smirk smile and walk up to Revest.

Kurome: Awwwww, what's the matter~? Is the big bad royalist to scared to admit when someone's better than him~? Even when that someone's a hybrid~?