Birthday present

"Hey beca,listen Chloe is going to pick you up from work bringing you clothes to change in. So dont worry. Call me when you get this." Jesse says as he leaves a voice mail for beca. He's at their apartment preparing everything thing. The rose peddles,the candles,the sent. He wants everything to be absolutely perfect.

*3 hours later*
"Hey Jesse I'm on my way home. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Beca left a voice mail for Jesse to inform him. Jesse has his tux on and his million dollar smile wait for beca to arrive holding a rose in his hand.

Then beca comes through the door and is surprised. "Jesse? What's all this?" She asked looking at all the ross peddles on the floor. "Come with me and find out." He said holding her hand and taking her up stairs. He leads her to their room and she's shocked with tears in her eyes once he opens the door. "Beca," Jesse says getting down on one knee."ever since I met you I knew you were the one.we were completely different people. I was the movie need and you were the rebellious dj. Once we broke up I was broken. Depressed and I'm not gonna lie,I was self harmful and my mind was telling me how stupid I was....to let you go. When we met again I knew it was fate telling us something. Then I made you smile and cry. I knew I had you back. Then I lost you again when we had the miscarriage. It hurt to see you more broken than ever. I thought having a baby would make you realize how good we were together. But we losses it and you ran. But we became friends and lovers. And when I'm with you I know I'm the most happiest and luckiest man in this world. So I want to be with you until the day I die,being with you is all I've ever wanted. So as a birthday present I Jesse Swanson am asking you Beca Mitchell to marry me. Will you marry me?" Jesse finished.
"No....I'm sorry." Beca said with tears and ran for the door and driving far away from their house. Jesse was left on his knees crying and heartbroken.