What?!

Becas POV:

I woke up unsure where I was. It's a blue room,it's has movie quotes painted on the walls. Oh hey there's a clock. It's 9:47. I don't work today so that's good. "Where the hell am i" I scream in my head putting my hands on my head. Wait a minute.......am I...naked! I look down and I am seriously naked. Wait a minute. Was I raped or did I have sex. I stretch my legs and I feel feet. Holy shot there's a man. I sssllloooowwwwllllyyy (slowly) turn around. And I see him.Holy shit I had sex with Jesse. Okay calm down Beca just remember what happened last night. Okay chloe sisters song list. Late night movie with Jesse. Drinking time. TOO MUCH DRINKING. Jesses apartment. That's all I remember. I get up from the bed moving the covers and I see Jesses ass. "Huh, not bad Swanson" I say. I try to find a long sleeve t-shirt. Ya and it's blue. Pretty. I slip on a bra and boxers too.I go to the kitchen and just get cereal.

Jesse's POV

I wake up with a huge headache. damn beca and I were wasted last night. With reminds me. Where is beca. I put on some boxers and walk to the kitchen. I see beca by the counter making a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Lover" I playfully say

"What the hell happened last night?"

"You really wanna know"

"Well there's a reason I asked. Did we......have sex?"

"No. We made love" I say drawing an air heart with my fingers

"No we didn't"

"Umm apparently you said you never stopped loving me. And you seduced me."

"I did. No I didn't it!"

"uh yea you did."

"How"

"You started making out with me. Whispering dirty stuff in my ear. You kept telling me how much you loved me and I asked you if we should have sex and all you did was rip all my clothes off."

"Are you serious"

I shake my head and walk towards her. I push her hair to the back of her ear.

"Soooo since you forgave me can I at least explain to you what happened. Because I think you only forgave me because you were drunk and didn't want to be the only one."

"Jesse.......look. I can't let you explain because it will hurt me and bring back all the good memories we lost."

"It's okay. You can't tell me when to stop. I go through it slow."

"Fine" she says as she put her bowl down on the counter and sits on the couch."

"Okay,here we go"

FLASHBACK

Jesses POV

Okay so its beca and i's anniversary and I really want to make it special. I really love her and I know she's the one and only one for me. School starts in an hour so that gives me time to prepare for this. I'm gonna rent a hotel room so we can watch The Breakfast Club which is our movie. Sing her a song I wrote just for her. Tell her how much I love her. And give her a necklace in the morning that says "LOVE=Jeca💗" it cost me a lot but it was wroth it. Okay tonight wear a tucks and bring her roses.

AN HOUR LATER

So I go to pick up Beca and I knock on her door which is from the outside of her room. (Like in Awkward on MTV. Jenna has a door that leads outside from her room)

She answers it and she look gorgeous like always.

"Hey babe"she says with a huge smile.

"You look beautiful as always love. Happy Anniversary baby" I say kissing her