Hurt Part 1

Jesses POV

I sit here in the waiting room with Loren,Eddie,Josh,Chloe,And Tess. I can't believe Beca is in a coma. She's smart enough not to text while drive and not even in rough rain. I hope she wakes up soon. I think I scared her off when I proposed. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! Wait a minute.........Beca got in the crash because of a text message from Chloe......
I walk up to Chloe and talk/yell at her. "What the hell did you send Beca???"
"What are you talking about?"
"The cops said she was texting while driving and the text was from you. What was so important that you couldn't wait?!"
"I wanted to know if she was gonna become future Beca Swanson?"
"Well she's not! Because she said no to that fucking proposal and now she's in a coma because of your freakin text message and that fucking truck that smashed into her!"
"Hey Jesse calm down. Don't blame Chloe for any of this." Josh says.
"WHY NOT SHES THE REASON WHY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE IN THERE!!"
"No she's not. BECA IS THE REASON. She chose to grab her phone and read the text message!"
"Jesse come on let's go get some fresh air..." Tess says talking me outside. We go outside sitting on the bench and I start crying.
"Tess,what if Beca doesn't make it? What if she does make it and she doesn't love me?"
"Jesse don't say that. Beca loves you know matter what. You were her first love."
"Then how come she said no to my proposal?"
"Jesse. I'm sure she didn't say no to you. She said no to marriage with you......if that helps. A while back she told me about her parents and how they didn't work. She might be scared. I mean why wouldn't she. Just look at Natie and TJ from total divas. They've been together for what 10 or 12 years and when they got married it was worser than the food Elias cooks."
"I just don't want to loose her."
"Jesse,I've dated you for i don't know 3 months? And hot chocolate and movies always cheered you up. What do you say? Let's go back in there and do that. I'll bring the blanket in my car."
A smile grew on my face and I nodded my head yes.
"Okay c'mon let's go.