New Girlfriend....

Jesse's POV

So I haven't called Beca since we last talked,which was when I lost her. I accepted to move on with my life. I still work at the radio station,and I also met a girl named Tess. We met when I accidentally spilled my nachos on her shirt at the movie theater. Lucky I had a jacket a she could wear my shirt. And it was a total surprise because we were going to see the same movie. The Fault In Our Stars and we were both alone. Here's how it all went down.

AT THE MOVIES

A movie can get my mind off beca. I'm going to go see The Fault In Our Stars.'its an amazing book by the way. I already have my ticket and I'm just really hungry. There's a big line for tacos so I'm just gonna get nachos.

"Keep the change. Thank You"

"Okay I'll see u later bye!" Some girl yells she turns and bumps into me which makes my food spill all over her blouse.

"I am soo sorry. I wasn't looking and now your food is all over me. I was just talking with my friend from college and now I owe you $8 for these damn nachos that are getting in my bra" she said so fast while whipping the cheese off her chest and fingers.

"Hey hey. It's okay. I'll just buy some more. No charge. And I'm sorry your a mess now. Do you have like a jacket or extra clothes?"

"Really who bring extra clothes to the movies" she laughs

"Oh well you could have some in your car or bag like all girls in this universe."I say and we laugh together.

"Well I'm sorry to inform you sir that I'm not like most girls. I actually carry important stuff like money,id,my phone."

"Here come with me"I say"Put this on" I say as I remove my shirt and hand it to her.

"Umm..I just met u and ur already showing me those abs."she says laughing

"Well hi my name so Jesse and I'm movie movie nerd who loves to write songs for his loved ones. Now here take it and change before the movie I'm gonna watch starts."

"Fine"She says and goes into the stalls. "By the way my name is Tess and I love movies too. I'm actually about to watch The Fault In Our Stars. If I don't miss it. What about you? What did you come here for?"

"To watch the same thing. Most guys would be at bars or clubs hooking up with girls they hardly even know but I'm here to watch the next twilight. I read the book and I wanted to see the movie. And don't worry there's trailers like the first 30 minutes of the movie so we won't miss a thing." I say

"But I love the trailers"she says

"I do to but I'm just saying"

"Okay I'm ready"she gets out and we both make it back to the movie theater.

"Okay is it just me or am I the only guy here"I ask Tess

"You are......im not surprised. Here you can come and sit with me it you want."

"Sure thanks." "So I know I just met you and all but if I cry on your shoulder don't be surprised. These chick-flicks hit me like a bitch" she says. We're both laughing

(RIGHT NOW ITS THE PART WHERE GUS TELLS HAZEL HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER)

Oh my god Tess is crying. I am too. God I'm so emotional. Okay I really sound like my sister right now. She puts her hear on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. Comforting her and she just giggles silently. She's playing with my fingers at the part when their throwing eggs at Monica's car. And we finish the movie in tears and we leave the theater together.

"But my favorite part was when Gus came from a limo and the music. It was a perfect moment to kiss your head right there."

"It was,but my favorite part was when they threw those eggs at that bitch's car. I'm sorry if I scratch your finger at that part. I was just so happy right there."-Tess

"Nahh it's alright. But I gotta ask you something. Why were you laughing when Gus told Hazel her loves her. I mean there's nothing funny about that it was romantic."

"I was laughing because when we were so close together I could hear you quietly crying more than me and I couldn't resist" she says laughing super hard

"I'll have you know that I am a very heart warming emotional guy who loves romance."

We stop at her car and we're just standing there looking at each other

"I had fun with you today. Trust me if you weren't there I would be hugging a 16 year old girls who is crying a river on my shoulder."

"Same here. You know I thought my life was gonna get worst if I see a movie about love but to be honest. It brought me to this beautiful,funny,cruel girl who is standing right in front of me. I never thought I could smile again of it wasn't for your cruel joke about me crying more than you" I say and she laughs and tries to control her blush.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime. Without me messing up your blouse."

"Yea,I like the sound of that. Especially because it means I won't have to play for stain remover that much." I laugh and we exchange numbers.