Chapter 1

The first day of the school week is always the worst. No matter what you do, it’s always going to be that way. Well, maybe if you’re not Jenny. At the end of the day, a surprise awaited in her locker.

After the last bell rang, the hallways filled with students bustling to get out of the school. Jenny headed up the two flights of stairs towards her locker on the second floor. When she entered her combination and opened the locker, a piece of folded up paper fell to the ground. She bent down to pick it up and just as she stood back up, her best friend came up behind her.

“Hey, Jenn. What’s that?” Jordan asked, curiosity overwhelming her while she opened the locker to the right of Jenny’s.

“I don’t know, but it’s got my name on it, so it’s clearly meant for me.” She unfolded the paper twice and began reading.

There’s no one else like you – one of a kind…

This simple phrase was enough for Jenny to smile. The note was then passed off to Jordan for her to read and within a few seconds was returned.

“Looks like someone’s got their eyes on you,” she commented.

“Yeah… but who?” Jenny questioned quietly while staring at the note.

*Sorry it's a bit short Jenny, but I promise you I have a good plan ahead ;)*