10

Soojin's pov

1 years later

I was walking down the street with my girlfriend soyeon. She is kind of annoying but she was my second choice after shuhua escaped.
If I find shuhua then I will kill soyeon and take shuhua.
Shuhua is mine and mine only, and I will do everyhting to make her mine and mine forever.

6 years ago

I came back from buying food and when I get to the enterance I see the guard fainted on the floor.

What the fuck happened to him.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the head.
Motherfucker

When I went inside I called shuhua's name but she didn't answer, I called her name again and still no answer. I wen tot her room and saw that she had escaped.

Felix did it.

When I find him I swear I am going to kill him.

End of soojin's pov

??? pov

Years later 

After soojin found out that shuhua left her shen then started dating soyeon so she could cover up the pain. Why did she turn into a bad person . Because she would do anything for shuhua.

Soyeon never felt like soojin loved her back, But she still had hope.

If you're confused well the story starts with shuhua being soojin's girlfriend.
They both auditioned for cube and they got in. Shuhua was hated by the other members so soojin killed one of them.
After that she took shuhua and moved somewhere else but shuhua escaped.
A guy named Felix Lee helped her escape and since that day she became friend's with him and his friend changbin.
Shuhua saw soojin in the club once but got away.
She also saw Minnie in the club once to but she instead killed her since she couldn't let anyone from cube see her.
Since that day she hasn't been see, neither felix or changbin they disappeared.
Soojin is still looking for her. Shuhua is still crying for her.
The story continues.

Shuhua's last letter to soojin.

Seo soojin, you were the love of my life and the first. You always made me happy but I guess we have to end it here. You changed. You did stuff to me, now I have to leave because of you. I said you will always be in my heart but now I want to you to disappear from my sight and my mind. I leave you kisses.

From,

Yeh shuhua (your dead ex)

That was shuhua's last letter before she left. She was truly an angel but she sadly had to leave.

She fell from the sky but she came back up

A/n
This is not the end of the story. There are still many parts left. The story is switching from past to furture so I'm sorry if you get confused. That is why I mad this part where someone says the storyline until now. So please wait for more

Stay safe neverland

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡