6

Soyeon's pov

I was looking for some food because my members were hungry. They're very annoying I can't stand them at all, especially shuhua.

I heard that she was heartbroken bye someone. I wouldn't be suprised at all since they say that the girl that broke her heart was a playgirl.

Since shuhua is sad I'm happy.

She is stupid, she can't speak korean correctly and she is always getting the dance moves wrong.

End of soyeon's pov

Yuqi's pov

I got to the dorms since I was with elkie and sorn. When I got there I saw that no one was there. I was bored so I went to my room and then got the idea to go and check all my members rooms.
I thought it was okay since I bet that there is nothing bad or hidden from us.

As I went to there rooms I saw that minnie really liked a boy.
I also saw that miyeon really liked shuhua.
But every changed when I went to soojin's room. When I check one of her drawers I saw that she had a photo of her and shuhua.
Huh I never see them together because basically they ignore each other.
I looked at the back of the picture and my eyes grew wide because what I read.

"I love you so much shuhua but too bad I had to leave you. But I want you to know that you are always first in my heart"

Were they together before they joined cube.

I tried to act like I never saw that. After I had realized what happened exactly. I went to shuhua's room and saw that there was a jote from a year ago. Werid it was in korean. But she is learning korean right now. I read the note and everything connected.

(Italics are What the letter said)

Remember when you told me you didn't love me and then made me want to quit everything because of the same words you said to me. That broken part of my heart will never be fixed because of you seo soojin.

They were dating before, I need to tell everyone when they come back.

1 hours later (when they came back)

I gathered everyone in the living room to tell them what I had read and seen.

"Guys I have to tell you something"

They looked at me confusely and then said what do you want to tell us.

I looked around and saw that soojin and shuhua were opposite from each other and they never looked at each other.

"Soojin & shuhua use to date" everyone then looked at me quickly and with shocked expressions. shuhua looked pissed off, while soojin had a blank expression.

"That was not true" soojin looked at me with sadness in her eyes

"We never were together, we never saw each other until now that we are in cube" she said quietly

"STOP IT SOOJIN AND SHUHUA WE KNOW YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE" I yelled at them. I was stressed out I don't know why but I was.

"SHUT UP YUQI YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EVERYTHING WAS FAKE" soojin fired back at me while crying.

I looked at shuhua who was crying silently on the floor she looked scared and she looked dead.

"SHUHUA WHY DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING. TELL ME WAS IT TRUE OR FAKE" I was way mad that I didn't notice that shuhua looked at me like if she was remembering something.

End of yuqi's pov

Shuhua's pov

Yuqi yelled at me. I didn't care if she yelled at me but she reminded me of jennie the way she told me she would kill me. She hurt me from the start but now everyone if killing me.

Why

Why me

Please tell me what I did wrong.

Was loving soojin wrong ?

A/n

Hey how you doing neverland. I am tired so I'm sorry if this turned out bad,

Stay safe neverland

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡