3

I'm going to make her mine

Jennie's pov

Lisa wouldn't answer my calls since I told her about shuhua. I wonder what she is doing, and I hope she is doing something about it.

I called her one last time and she still didn't answer.

"Lisa where are you" I said annoyed

"When I find you Im going to kill you"

Lisa's pov

Jennie kept on calling me. I actually didn't care because I was busy trying to find information of shuhua.

After a while of searching I found out she is going to audition for cube entertainment. Wow her girlfriend soojin is also going to audition for cube entertainment.

3 hours later

I was bored and I went to cube entertainment.

(She is speaking in korean)

"Hello"

"Hello ma'am what may I help you with" the polite man told lisa

"May I please know when the auditions for cube will be"

"Oh tomorrow"

"Oh ok at what time"

"At 6 am they will start"

"Ok, thank you so much have a good day"

"You two young lady"

I left so I could go see jennie

I got to her house and she was furious

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS" she said yelling at me

"I was finding info for you"

She then calmed down and then asked me what I found out

Turns out they are going to audition for cube entertainment tomorrow, so if we go to cube and pretend we are auditioning we could get shuhua while soojin is auditioning

"Ok"

"I will grab shuhua and you look around so no one knows what we did"

"Ok"

Shuhua's pov

A day later

The day of the audition

I was so nervous that I couldn't think straight. I was listening for my name but I couldn't even hear because I was nervous.

"Shuhua it is your turn"

I looked at soojin while she looked at me and said "you are going to be fine shu"

Her words made me have a little bit more of confidence.

"Bye soojin I love you"

"I love you to yeh shuhua" she said while smiling

I then went inside and I started singing and dancing for the judges.

They told me I was pretty. Those words made me happy.

After I while of trying to show my skills they told me that it was the end of my turn.

I was nervous. What if I didn't get in.

Then I went back to soojin and she hugged me tightly.

"Im sure you did good shu"

"Thank you jinjin"

After a while they called soojin and she went into the room I was in before. I was sure she would make it, because she is perfect and there is no way they wouldn't accept her. And I would understand if they didn't pick me because I didn't know how to dance correctly and I didn't know korean so I just sung Taiwanese songs.

Before soojin finished I felt someone cover my eyes and say "don't talk or we will kill you" I stayed still so nothing would happen to me. They brought me somewhere else.

Then I felt getiing hit an punched by someone. I couldn't see because someone else was covering my eyes. For a minute they moved there hands and I saw jennie.

My eyes widen and when she noticed that I saw here she punched me so hard that I passed out and the last thing I heard was "die dumb b****"

A/n

Hey wassup Im back with a new part. And things are getting weird. I seriously don't know what im thinking while writing. Its like im a different person so don't mind me. Im just the weird girl in real life and in my family. So if your wondering why this doesn't make sense then wait for the other parts so you can understand it better.

Stay safe neverland

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡