5

Soyeon's pov

I smiled at shuhua and she smiled back. Wow I can't belive she fell for it. She is very stupid, I guess that is why soojin left her.

End of soyeon's pov

Shuhua's pov

We got back to the dorms and I quickly went to my room with minnie. When we got to my room minnie hugged me and said "shuhua Im so happy for you" I looked at confused "what do you mean"

she looked at me with a big smile "you understand more korean now"

"Why do you say that"

"Because you could read a korean sentence that I didn't understand"

"I didnt think it was that hard"

"Even better. Now lets go to a restaurant so I can treat you for learning more korean than me"

"Ok unnie"

After they got back from eating

As soon as I got to my room I fell on my bed and fell asleep.

"Soojin l love you so much" shuhua said in a happy tone

I also love you so much I answered shuhua

She then kissed me and I happily accepted it

"Let's be together untill we are old"

"Ok shuhua"

Jennie then looked at us and said "I hope you guys will be happy together forever"

"Ok thank you so much aunt jennie" she said while smiling

"Your welcome shuhua" she answered happily

Five years later

Me and shuhua were in korea and we went to an audition for a company named cube entertainment.

1 month later

Me and shuhua got accepted
But there was one condtion

We had to break up

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face.

As soon as I got up I realized what I was dreaming last night.

I started crying. She left me and I wished that dream would have been us in real life. I got up and showered, brushed my teeth, and put on comfortable clothes.

When I went to the kitchen I saw soojin and soyeon talking. But there was something different. Soojin looked happy, she looked way more happier than when she was with me, I guess it was true what she said.

I went back to my room and when I closed the door I fell to my knees and started crying again.

Stop crying shuhua.

She doesn't love you.

Everything was fake.

Forget about her.

Should I forget her.

Maybe I should because I'm sure she already forgot about me.

From this day and on, I'm going to forget about her and move on with my life.

I went to my mirror and decided I would change my look and go for a happier personality.

I put on make up and did my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I hope I will be happy from this day and on.

Me minnie and miyeon went to a store to buy stuff for the dorms.

Miyeon gave me a backhug and I smiled and said "what do you want miyeon unnie"

"I want you to hug me cho shuhua"

"Ok yeh miyeon" I then hugged her.

"Can you call me yeh miyeon from now on" she said smiling.

"Ok but you call me cho shuhua"

"Ok cho shuhua"

End of shuhua's pov

Soojin's pov

Me and soyeon were talking about some stuff. She is very funny so I kept on laughing.

Soyeon then suggested that we go to the store with miyeon, minnie, and shuhua I said ok. When we went to see what they were doing we noticed that theyalready left.

"soojin let's go and find them"

"Ok"

After we got to the store I saw miyeon and shuhua hugging each other.

"Ok cho shuhua"

After I heard miyeon say that to shuhua I got mad so I rolled my eys and said I was going to look for something.

Soyeon said ok so I went to where miyeon and shuhua were when they saw me they stopped hugging and then looked at me and said hi.

"Hey what are you guys doing" I said in a bored tone.

"Nothing just talking"

I looked at shuhua and she didn't say anything

She looked at me and said "how are you soojin" I still couldn't get over the way she says my name. It just feels bad.

"Im good"

"Ok" that was the last thing she said before looking at miyeon.

"Miyeon unnie I'm going to look for snacks"

"Why are you going to look for snacks when you have one right in front of you"

"Be quiet miyeon unnie" she said while blushing

Why is she blushing. Are they together.

A/n

So another update yay. So I have nothing to say so byee.

Stay safe neverland

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡