4 2/3

Soojin's pov

So I have to kill shuhua. But I can't, if I do that I will never forgive myself for that. After a while of thinking on how to not kill her I finally got an idea but a bad one.

I called jennie again and she answered quickly and the first thing she said was "what do you want now babe"

I was so nervous since what I was getting myself into was a big mess. "Lets make a deal" she started laughing and then answered with "what is the deal you want to make"

"I will not kill shuhua but I will break up with her" the words that came out of my mouth hurt way to much.

"Ok"

"Deal"

"Come and find her. Then break her heart ok"

"Ok jennie"

Later

I got to the place jennie sent me.

When I went inside I noticed there were bodies covered in bags. Eww

I saw jennie come out. She smiled at me and then said "ready"

"Yes"

"Here you go"

As soon as I saw shuhua I broke into tears.

Im sorry shuhua but this will be the end of us.

But not in my heart

She saw me and began crying

"I missed you soojin"

"Me too shuhua"

"But I want to tell you something"

"What is it"

"Lets break up"

I could see the pain in her eyes when I said those words.
I couldn't hold it in anymore.I started crying louder than before

You are always in my heart shuhua but this is what jennie made me do

I then said the words jennie told me say

"I never loved you shuhua. All the thing I said to you were fake. You were never in my heart."

She then looked me in my eyes with a sad look and then said "then why were you dating me"

"Because you are nothing with out me"

Shuhua started sobbing and told me one last thing.

"I know I can't do anything right so please just leave and never look me in the eyes again seo soojin"

The way she said my name made it seem like she hated me.

I love you.

these words are from the bottom of my heart, I love you and no one else.

A/n

Hey. Are you guys crying cause I am. There are some hints that sometimes combine can't do anything right and I need you girl, so I hoped you guys noticed them. Bye

Stay safe neverland

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡