Chapter 5- Library

Clint's P.O.V (I really like his Point of View for some reason)

When Percy and I were playing Call of Duty Percy was doing better than me. we were playing Zombies and he had more points than me. I could just look at his eyes and you could see he was really concentrating. Probably listening really hard.

Anyway after we played the game we all went our own ways, Natasha and I went downstairs to spar for a couple of hours. Percy just went somewhere.

Percy's P.O.V

I went down the elevators to the bottom floor, before I stepped off I told Jarvis, "If the others are looking for me tell them I would be at the library right by Central Park, ok Jarvis?"

"Ok Sir." He responded, I grinned and Jack lead me thru the streets of New York. I was excited about seeing Nick and Abby again and telling them about the Avengers. They knew I was abused but I made them promise not to tell anyone, much to their dislike.

I walked into the store and hear the bell go off. I was off and just went over to the Greek Mythology section. There I pulled a book out about the gods and their parents along with monsters that existed. I smiled and started to read about how Kronos ate his children. I read book after book about Greek Mythology and about Sea Animals. I read total of 7 books, all over 250 pages.

That was when I heard the bell ring and voices that I figured I was in trouble.

Clint's P.O.V

It was two hours after we split off and rejoined for lunch, only Percy was missing. We called for him and looked, "Jarvis, where's Percy?" Tony asked.

I mentally face-palmed for being stupid. "He said he was going to the library right by Central Park Sir."

We were shocked, why was he at the library? "Thanks Jarvis." With that we all got up and made our way over to the library right by Central Park.

Honestly I could tell all of us were worried about Percy's sake, I mean he's Blind! And he goes off on his own in the city of New York.

We find the store and walk into it, there we see Percy sitting down with Jack right by his side sleeping. "Percy, what were you thinking?" I heard Bruce say

"What do you mean?" Percy responded confused at what he did wrong

"You can't just go off without telling someone that isn't a mechanical voice where you would be going, got it." Steve said with worried that was filled in his voice.

Percy nodded and then picked up 7 books and started toward the back of the room. "What do you got here Percy?"

"Books I finished today." he responded, but that wasn't what surprised me the most. It was the fact for the last two hours he read 7 books total, not many kids can do that, and he was blind.

"Percy what were you reading about?" Bruce asked with his thinking face on

"Greek Mythology and Sea Animals."

"That is really cool, now how about we stop by a pizza shop and order pizza's, sound fair?" Percy nodded his head really fast and ran toward the doors, us soon following.

Before we left Percy shouted, "Bye Nick, Abby!" With that we left and I had to pick up Percy from colliding with someone.

"Percy calm down you almost ran into someone." I told Percy who was in my arms now. Percy looked said and said, "Sorry."

"It's fine Perce but be careful next time ok?" Steve said looking at me, while I was still holding onto Percy.

Percy nodded and I commented, "If I set you down are you calm enough to walk with us and not ahead of us?" Percy nodded once more and I set him down.

Percy pat his leg and Jack came to him helping him guide threw people. "Percy we are crossing the street then we are a Papa's Pizza (Don't know if this is real place)" Percy nodded and grabbed onto my hand.

We quickly walked across the street and we went into the pizza place. "What pizza do you want Percy?" I asked

"Pepperoni." He said and we ordered 1 Pepperoni and one Cheese for 3 of us like Pepperoni and 3 of us like Cheese.

We ate and decided to stop and get some ice-cream real quick. We don't want people swarming us, we had on disguises and made our way over to the nearest park where someone would sell ice-cream.

"What flavor Ice-cream Percy?" Natasha asked kneeling right by him.

"Mitt Nittany, the one that is mint flavored with oreo cookies on it!" Percy responded excitedly.(Ok, Mint has a somewhat Blue look to it plus the name is interesting)

We got Percy one scoop and we all started to eat our ice-cream we got. Walking back to the Avengers Tower Percy was describing certain sea animals. How they look and how they communicate. He must really love to learn.

Once we finished our ice-cream Percy didn't really walk straight. We all looked at each other and I picked him up and we all started once more heading back to the tower.

When we got to the tower Percy had fallen asleep once again on my shoulder, Tony made a 'follow me' gesture and he lead me to a blue room fit for a 8 year old. I smiled when I saw lots of stuffed animals.

I put Percy in his shark blue bed and asked Tony, "Hand me the shark or dolphin stuffed animal." He nodded and handed me the shark.

Jack came in and settled on Percy's bed that was made just for him with a small dog bed.

It was like a bunk bed but the top was slightly raised and to the side, it was for Jack to just take a step and lay down in his bed.

It was similar to two beds right next to each other but one was slightly taller than the other one.

Percy smiled in his sleep and hugged the shark along with Jack. I looked around the room and say a desk and other toys there.

We wanted to add a telescope but we knew Percy wasn't able to use it and dismissed the idea.

Then Jarvis spoke up whispering, "Fury is in the conference room and wants to see you guys."

"Thanks Jarvis." I said quietly not wanting to wake Percy.

"No problem sirs" With that the room was silent. I motioned for Tony to leave, I followed and turned off the light.