v

M R . S T Y L E S

TODAY was going to be a unpleasant day, I already knew. Ana had been acting strange lately, but so have I. I constantly wondered if she had recognized the feelings that had began to loose for her. It wasn't her fault really, I had just found my baby girl.

A heavy groan fell past my lips as I continued to grade papers. Most of the grading consisted of red slashes which gave me a headache to even glance at. The students in my classes weren't particularly "the brightest", putting it into nicer words than the immediate thoughts that came to mind.

Suddnely, my head jolted towards the soft knock that could be heard from the other side of the wooden door. I instantly felt a smile form onto my face and I had forgotten everything in the moment.

It was her.

"Come in," I shouted, unwillingly to get up.

There she was, my baby girl. She was all mine.

She was wearing my favorite outfit of hers today. Pure white knee-high socks barely rose up past her knee and she paired it with a plaid skirt that hugged her hips perfectly, which let my mind wander else where.

She stood timidly next to the door, and hadn't taken one step forward. I pushed the papers on my desk to the side before rising up from the leather seat.

I immediately noticed her eyes nervously attached to mine as I began inching my way towards her. I wasn't sure why she was acting so cold towards me, I knew a fact she didn't feel that way towards me. At least that's what she expressed the other evening at her house. We haven't talked since that night, maybe she thought I didn't want to keep doing what we were doing?

"What is it, baby girl?" My finger softly caressed her chin before pulling it upwards.

Her cheeks immediately became pink. A low chuckle escaped my lips; I was making her nervous. I snaked my arm around her waist and aligned her body with mine. Her eyes widened towards me, and she still hadn't said a word.

"W-Why did you call me down here?"

I caught my bottom lip with my teeth before bowing my head towards her ear.

"I needed to see my baby girl."

Her breath hitched in her throat as she nervously turned her head to the side. I caught her jaw, and brought her face back looking at mine.

"Come with me."

I shuffled back towards my desk and sat down. I instructed Brooke, as well, to sit down in the seat in front of me. She carefully held her skirt as she took a seat. She was precious.

I attentively pulled Brooke's paper from the stack of graded tests and threw it on the desk. Her eyes instantly broadened at the sight in front of her. She began to continuously shake her head.

"There's no way," She said in disbelief before grabbing the piece of paper. "I got a D? On both previous tests?" She questioned as if I couldn't have made it any clearer.

I folded my hands together and placed them on the desk. "I do have an proposition to offer you, only if you would like to hear it of course."

She gulped as if she knew what I was about to say. She flung the paper back on my desk before sinking into her seat. She remained silent for a few moments before she shyly nodded. She knew that these grades would fuck her gpa up and I knew she had big dreams after high school, so it was the perfect opportunity to express my true feelings.

"I'm delighted you're willing to hear what I have to say," I said beginning to stand up from my desk. A flash of panic spread across her face, immediately taking back what she had agreed to.

"W-What is it?" She spoke quietly as she fumbled with the hem of her skirt. She always did that when she was nervous.

"Well," I began walking towards her. I rested on the corner of the desk. "Give me your body for a month. Give it to me to do as I please and whenever I need, and no excuses when I ask." I harshly bit down on my bottom lip. "Give me what I need, baby girl."

My eyes trailed over to her soft skin, and I noticed she was still bowing her head. Was it too early? No, it was her fault, she fucked up her test grades and I was giving her a chance to make up for it. There was no forgetting about this, I already had shared my intentions with her.

She looked distraught about what to do. I gave her a moment to take it all in before she gave a simple nod. That was enough confirmation for me.

My hands reached down to effortlessly pull her between my legs. I tucked the blonde streak of hair behind her ear causing her to flinch. I attached my lips to hers, sucking harshly. She quickly responded, like she always had done. Her arms wrapped around my neck causing a chill to run down my spine.

"I'm fucking crazy for you," I confessed in between kisses. "You have no clue," A small moan unintentionally escaped her lips. I just needed her to know how much I badly needed her and I believe she was fully aware.

She began trailing sloppy kisses down my jaw, sending my mind into a frenzy. "Fuck," I deeply growled into her skin as she began fumbling with the buttons on my shirt. I hungrily connected our lips once more before she pulled back. Her fingers fell onto my chest as her eyes filled with guilt.

"There's no way we won't get caught," Her eyes sadly peered into mine. "I'm not doing this, I won't," She said pretending to be exasperated towards me. I knew she wanted this as much as I did. She wanted to feel my lips all over her body, and so did I. She was lying to herself.

"I can show you things baby, things you've never felt before."

And I was going to prove it.