ii

B R O O K E

IT was just Mr. Styles and myself standing in his classroom now, alone. No one being able to watch us. His fingers tightly gripped the edge of his desk as his shoulders slowly began to hunch over. Brown curls slowly fell in front of his face, making me unable to see him. 

"Do you know why I asked you to stay after, Brooklyn?"

His voice held a low growl to it as he spoke. My lips parted with intentions to respond, but I was on the verge of a panic attack. 

He slowly raise his face, his dark eyes meeting with mine.

"When I ask something, you answer. Is that clear?" He commanded as if he had complete control over me. I unwillingly nodded.

My heart rose to my throat the longer the room was in silence. His tongue sweep across his bottom lip before he spoke.

"You're 16, yeah?"

He began taking closer steps towards me. My eyes remained fixed on his as I nodded again. I wasn't sure what he was intending to do to me, but I liked it. I liked what he was about to do to me. 

"Perfect," He lowly purred. 

I began breathing sporadically the closer he walked towards me. I had no control over myself anymore it began to feel like.

My breath suddenly hitched as I felt his large hands slip down my hips suddenly, as he began to gently squeeze.

"Mr. S-Styles, we shouldn't b-be," I heavily breathed. 

"Shh," His finger ran over my trembling lips, sending a chill down my spine. 

His fingers lingered under my shirt causing my breathing to fasten. I sneakily took a few steps backwards trying to escape his tight grip, but just ending up bumping into a desk. A low smirk formed on his lips. He seemed enlightened from my actions. 

"Now, baby girl," He tsk'ed me grabbing my body back into it's place in front of him. "You think you can just leave like that?" He lowly chuckled to himself.

I could feel hot puffs of air release against my lips as he aligned my body with his. "Do it, baby," His lips hovered over my ear. "Kiss me," he whispered. 

I stared at him with widened eyes. This was so, so wrong. We could get caught, I could get expelled, he could loose his job. All kinds of thoughts began bubbling in my head. 

His hand cupped my chin, angling my face towards his. He leaned his forehead against mine. I immediately lost my train of thought and gave in. 

I closed my eyes before I began inching my face slowly foreword. His lips immediately crashed into mine and a rush of pleasure instantly formed inside my body. I ran my fingers through his dark curls, and his hands harshly gripped my waist pulling me in closer than I already was. 

His tongue slides across my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I involuntary accepted, and felt his tongue jam in between my lips and began circling to feel around my mouth. 

 A moan carelessly left my parted lips and I hesitantly pull back for a breath. His forehead crashed into mine and he also took a second to catch his breath. 

It finally hit me about what just happened, and I allowed it. I shook my head and detached my body from his. I bent down to grab my stuff before my arm was harshly pulled back towards his direction. 

His chest powerfully pressed into mine. "Don't be shy now," His head fell and he began peppering kisses along my jawline. My eyes shut in pure pleasure, unwillingly to resist.

This was defiently wrong, but a part inside me deeply liked it.

My hand pressed against his chest and gave a small push. His eyes glared down into me before I spoke.

"I can't, it's wrong in so many ways, I," He placed a finger on my wet lips and shushed me. 

"It's our pretty little secret, baby girl."