Chapter Forty Three

Popstar by Dj Khaled and Drake played loudly over the chatter from the people filled up in the club.

Letoya, dressed in a tight mini suede black dress with a high collar, that also had long sleeves and a slit on the side of one thigh walked into the dark place. Her thigh-high black peep-toe boots stopped, as her eyes scanned the place.

Her hair was in a high bun with bangs covering the top part of her face, she looked behind her to see her stepsister and friend stroll in.

Excitement bubbled within her as she shifted her weight to one foot, "Can y'all hurry up," she shouted towards the two girls.

"We're here," Trisha rolled her eyes. She was in tight blue jeggings that hugged her curves just right and a black bodysuit with a low neckline, teasing the eye with her cleavage. Her feet were covered in strappy heels and her hair in a gold butt long weave.

"We need to get to the bar, I became thirsty all of a sudden," Letoya said before turning towards the bar at one end of the club.

Sage and Trisha followed behind.

"It's packed, what's the occasion?" Sage asked, her hand linked in Trisha's.

"I don't know," Trisha shrugged her shoulders and they reached the bar.

One stool was vacant, and Letoya stood next to it, "Y'all can sit, I wanna dance," she said before signaling for assistance.

"I'll stand," Sage said as she smoothed out her skintight burgundy pencil skirt with a high slit at the back, allowing her to walk, she paired that with a lacey bodysuit that covered her front, leaving her back bare with pointy transparent high push-ins. Her hair was bone straight, cascading down her back.

"As I sit down," Trisha said placing her bottom on the stool.

The song changed to Franchise by Travis Scott featuring Young Thug and M.I.A. causing Letoya to throw a hand in the air and shake her bum.

"Eyyy, my jam," she said.

A bartender approached the girls and they all ordered ciders. Trisha turned around, leaning on the bar, looking at the dance floor.

She squinted her eyes, "Ain't that Ashley?" She pointed towards a girl dressed in a very short black pleather skirt that was opened on one side with a grey t-shirt tied to the back splashed with red ink. She had red stringy high shoes with her hair tied up high.

Sage watched Ashley twerk on a guy she'd never seen, "Looks like her," she said taking a sip from her can.

"I thought-" Trisha started.

"We are here for my birthday, not some second-hand hoes, okay," Letoya interjected, "Now we better get to that dance floor and have a good time," she added on.

The girls laughed and were about to move when a tall skinny guy approached them, "Lee?" He called out, unsure.

Letoya snapped her head towards the guy who was in black jeans and a grey sweater with sneakers to match, his short braided fade was ombre with black and gold, "Wes? Oh my God, hey," Letoya shouted and hugged him.

He bent down then picked her up, "Happy birthday girl, looking bad and shit," he commented after putting her down, "Why you down here and not in the VIP section?"

Sage cleared her throat and Trisha got off the high chair.

She walked towards Wes to embrace him in a hug, "Hey Wes," she said.

"Oh shit, my bad, how you doing?" He asked with a big smile that revealed gold grills.

"I'm good," Trisha answered stepping back, "You?"

"Alls good, business is booming so I'm cheesing to the bank," he said signaling around him.

"This your place?" Trisha asked.

Letoya sucked her teeth, "How do you think I managed to get us in?"

Trisha mouthed an 'oh' looking around.

"And I don't do such for anybody," Wes added then his eyes landed on Sage, "Who that?" He pointed at her.

"This is my sister, Sage," Letoya introduced her.

"Never seen you before," he commented.

"She moved this side a while back," Letoya said.

"Aight, if she your people, she mine," he smiled placing his hands on Letoya's lower back, "Now let me take y'all to where you're supposed to be," he said and led Letoya towards a flight of stairs that had a transparent railing.

"Who is that?" Sage whispered in Trisha's ear as they followed behind.

"Let's get some drinks, and I'll explain," Trisha answered.

...

"I need to sit down," Ashley said as she flopped on a black couch beside Trina.

Trina scrunched up her face, "You're doing too much," she said before sipping on a tall glass of cocktail.

Ashley rolled her eyes, "Whatever," and grabbed her almost empty glass. She then took a bottle of Ciroc to fill it up and some juice to dash with.

"I thought you came to find you a night meal," Ashley said to Trina who seemed to be staring at something hard.

"Not anymore, Junior just walked in," she said before standing up. Her short leather boobtube dress succeeded in covering her front and back with strings running down on both sides. It was evident, that there was no underwear underneath.

The dress played dangerously just below her butt cheeks, and just above her nipples, with her breasts looking suffocated.

She flipped her bobbed hair to the back and walked towards a direction. Her string thigh-high sandals hurried away from Ashley, who sank back into the couch, nursing her new drink.

"A pretty woman like you should not be all by herself," a voice spoke and Ashley looked up from her drink to see light brown eyes that belonged to a dark chocolate guy. She studied his sharp facial features, from his jawline, his cheekbones to a small goatee. He sat down next to her, a masculine yet fresh smell rushed to her nose.

"I- Hi," she stuttered.

"How are you doing Miss?" He held out his hand, and Ashley placed hers in his. He bent his head and kissed her knuckles.

She wasn't sure if it was intoxication, but the man before her was a Greek God, even the waves on his head looked perfect.

"I'm f-fine," she couldn't rid the shocked look pasted on her face.

The guy chuckled, showing off white teeth, "Relax, I don't bite," he spoke in a rough voice.

Ashley wanted him to bite, she thought as she soothed her dry throat with her drink.