Chapter Three

None of us could sleep that night because we were all trying to figure out what was going on.
"So Jay you said you think you know her, how?" Hannah said frantically.
"Well when I landed here in California from Norway, I'm pretty sure I saw her at the airport but she had a hole different look going on." Jay revealed. I when over to my book shelf and took a note book out and a pen, and started writing down things that could help us find out what was going on.
"We don't need that Violet, we already know, it's clear she is called Liv and has changed her identity."
"Yeah but Hannah the question is why? The person who was in the car said 'you can't change your past' that means something." I told Hannah.
"So what do you think happened?" Jay asked. We all looked at each other. Jay continued. "What? Murder? No she doesn't seem like the killing kind."
"We don't know who she is, I mean she's changed her identity remember. And what are you expecting, that because she doesn't have killer written all over her head doesn't mean she is one? Who knows it could of not been intentional." I rushed.
"So your saying she accidentally killed someone and is now running from her mistakes." Hannah babbled.
"Maybe. That's what we will have to find out. But for now let's get some sleep even though it's sun rise in about an hour." I ended the conversation and we all slept until 12pm.
When we awoke, we headed down stairs for some breakfast, still with the night before on our minds. We wanted to find out more but we had no clue where she lived or who her friends were. Getting our mind off things we all decided we would go shopping and get back to work Monday. We went shopping because it was Hannah's sisters birthday coming up in 4 days and she wanted to get her something nice. It took her 2 hours to find what she was going to get for her which was a patterned red dress. I bought myself some make up and some leather boots. Jay just got some stamps so that he could write to his friends over in Norway. We all decided to have dinner at a restaurant, that was all you can eat. We all sat down and ordered I ordered the pasta carbonara, Jay chose a Pizza and Hannah had fish. While we were enjoying our meal Hannah spotted Elizabeth outside the window speaking with someone from another car, we all watched patiently trying to work out what she was saying.
"Does anyone see what she is saying? Because I can't make out a word." Hannah said with a fed up look on her face.
"All I got was 'no' that's it." I replied
"Me too." Jay murmured as he looked out the window intrigued. We watched more, shortly after the car drove off and she called someone. Then sat on a bench lonely.
"Come on, let's go." Jay rushed leaving the money on the table.
"Why? I haven't finished." Hannah asked.
"Because she asked the person on the phone to come pick her up, and when that person arrives we can follow the car to wherever she's going and find out more about what's going on." Jay spoke fast. We all left and waited in his car waiting for the person to come. After 15 minutes a blue car pulled up, Elizabeth went in. Soon as the car was moving, we did, leaving a short distance in between. The car lead us an hour and a half away to an gas station.
"I think it's becoming obvious that we're following them." I announced.
"Yeah but I'll fill up the car so it looks like I'm doing something." Jay replied. Jay pulled up to a gas pump that was far away so Elizabeth wouldn't see him. When Jay had finished we waited until the other car was and then went back on the road. It started getting dark, the blue car lead us down a long muddy road that looked like it lead to no where. Soon we arrived to see a old barn and an old house in the distance of the barn. The car parked outside of the barn, Elizabeth got out and opened to boot of the car taking out a suit case. The car drove off and she went inside of the barn shivering, she looked to see if there was anyone was watching her then slowly closed the barn door, luckily our car was behind the woods but we could see through the gaps of the trees. We waited to see if there was anybody else helping her with what she was doing.