Chapter Seven

We all walked out of Georgina's house not speaking a word, but we saw Elizabeth down the street not the real one it was Liv we saw, she was talking to someone in a black car the same one she was shouting at someone in when she left the party that night.
"Quick get in the car. We need to find out who Liv is speaking to. It could be the real Elizabeth." Jay rushed. We all hurried into the car and waited for the black one to start driving. Liv shouted "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Before charging into her house. After a few minutes later the black car finally started moving. We followed. After half an hour of driving, the car drove down a back street which lead to an old theatre. The car door opened and a girl with short black hair stepped out. She had keys to the theatre and as she was unlocking the door she got a phone call.
"What do you want Huh? Are you praying that I won't tell anybody your precious secret?" Just then her face dropped like who ever she was speaking to had something on her.
"No you won't tell the police that I knew all along, because I have more on you then you will ever have on me, I mean after all you did nearly kill your best friend. You don't wanna end up arrested now do you Elizabeth?" She hung up and went inside.
"Omg so it's not Elizabeth who is making Liv not say anything it's this girl." Hannah said shocked.
"Looks like it. But why her?" Jay confusedly replied.
"We need to go in there and steal her phone, we can then contact Elizabeth and find out more." I told them opening the car door. They agreed and we slowly headed in the theatre. When we walked in the place was dark we silently looked around to find this girl.
"Guys she's over there at the desk." I whispered
"Great her phone is right next to her." Hannah sighed.
"You two concentrate on getting the phone I'll go make some noise somewhere and hopefully she'll have a look where the noise is coming from." Jay explained. Jay left and started making noise by banging some tins together or something. The girl started walking off and then turned back and took her phone with her.
"Well that's just great. What do we do now?" Hannah moaned.
"Look there's a laptop on the desk she was at. Maybe there's messages on there or something." I said pointing at the desk. We both quietly ran to the laptop. I opened it.
"Damn. It's got a password on it." I disappointedly said.
"Can't you just steal the..." Just then Hannah was interrupted.
"No you can't just steal the laptop!" A voice from behind us angrily said. Me and Hannah slowly turned around.
"Hello, I'm Violet I don't think we've been introduced." I said awkwardly to the girl acting like I hadn't done anything wrong.
"Who are you and why are you in my theatre?" The girl demanded an answer.
"Well funny story actually. We were going for a walk and randomly ended up here." I explained with lies all over me.
"Then why were you going to steal my laptop?"
"We weren't. We...we...we thought it was somebody's laptop we know." Hannah gulped.
"Firstly tell us your name." I obeyed
"It's Ivy. Why is that important?" She replied. Just then Jay walked in.
"Who are you? You know what just all leave." Ivy ordered.
"So is this your theatre? It's very big...." Jay distracted Ivy so that Hannah could quickly take the laptop and put it in her bag.
"JUST LEAVE" Ivy shouted.
"Alright, Alright." Jay said leaving the theatre as we followed behind. When we got out we went in the car.
"Great we can't contact Elizabeth now." Hannah sighed
"We can. If she's contacted her on this laptop before. We'll just hack in and see what we can find." Jay told us as he drove off. When we arrived at Jay's house it took Jay 2 hours to hack into Ivy's laptop. When we finally got into it we looked at her pictures there was a file titled '2010 fire'
"Wait. She was there when Elizabeth accidentally set fire to the factory when they were lighting candles." Hannah said puzzled. Jay opened the file and there were pictures of Elizabeth and Liv in masks holding leading Georgina to the factory and then half where the factory on fire.
"Hey pass me Liv's diary." Jay asked as he held out his hand. I passed it to him.
"In here it says they thought they heard someone outside, so they went to look, that must of been Ivy." Jay said intrigued. Just then a message popped up it was Elizabeth she wrote
'This isn't right. I'm telling Georgina everything!'
"You know what this means. We can ask to meet up. We need to know what Ivy's been saying." Hannah said enthusiastically. We messaged her back:
'This isn't Ivy. You don't know who we are but we know who you are. Meet us tomorrow at 4.00pm at Starbucks on Bronte road. There is two girls and one boy.' We got a message back saying:
'I'll be there.'