Chapter Five

We all sat in silence until Jay opened the book. Inside was the date 'Thursday October 14th 2010'
"What if there's nothing in the book that is what we are looking for?" Hannah asked.
"Well if not on Monday at school we slip it in her school bag." Replied Jay
We read a week and nothing was said in it all she talked about was going shopping and boys in it. But coming up to Halloween in it got more ingesting. Wrote on Monday October 25th 2010 was; 'Halloween is going to be amazing Georgina is going to be so scared. On Halloween me and Elizabeth are pranking her what we are going to do is tie her up and blindfold her wearing masks and make her tell us all her secrets kidnapping her from the party everyone's going to I mean I know I'm 14 but who cares.'
"Oh my god. So she's now going by the name of this girl?" Hannah wondered.
"Looks like it." I answered. We continued reading her diary.
'Georgina always keeps things from us, it's like hello we are meant to be bff's. But it's going to be epic. Bye got to go I'm going shopping with Elizabeth for some clown masks to freak her out.'
"Oh god do you think she killed this girl?" Jay concernedly worried.
"I hope not." Hannah stuttered. We continued reading nothing happened until Monday November 1st 2010, 'Last night didn't go as planned I'm freaking out i feel so bad. At the party me and Elizabeth blindfolded Georgina and taped her mouth shut. Before it all, we taped out voice on a app changer thing to make us sound like boys. We told he if she didn't come with us she would get hurt. We took her to a old factory that shut down years ago and tied her to a chair we lit a few candles because the plan was when we reveal who we were we would tell a few ghost stories as every year, but someone followed us and as we were lighting the candles we heard someone outside so both of us went to check. We couldn't see anyone but when we went back the place was on fire. There was nothing we could do when the fire department came Georgina was taken away in an ambulance. Elizabeth threatened me not to say anything and if I did she would blame it all on me. I don't even know If she is alive or in the hospital but I'm too scared to find out.'
"Do you think she knows if Georgina is dead or alive today?" I questioned.
"She can't just act like nothing happened." Jay announced
"It's getting late maybe we should head back and call it a night. It's starting to freak me out." Hannah suggested. We all agreed and headed back home. Hannah slept over at mine that night, we both got no sleep. We planned that Sunday morning we would meet Jay read more of Elizabeth's or should I say Liv's diary to find out where Georgina is so we can meet her and speak with her if she is alive.
Me and Hannah got up early in the morning and went for a run before we met Jay to clear our minds on the whole situation. When we met Jay he told us he's been reading the diary to find anything about Georgina.
"So is she alive?" Asked Hannah
"Yeah she is but she is paralysed from her hips downwards."
"Oh gosh that's awful. Do you know where she Is?" I asked
"Hopefully if she hasn't moved house but she likes 9 doors down from Elizabeth's." Replied Jay.
"So Monday at school we are going to have to sneak into the office and take Elizabeth's file to find out where she lives, then we can know we're Georgina lives." I announced. We all agreed.