Ain't No Mountain High Enough

The crisp mountain air pierced through the cab of Flip's truck. Your hair blowing in the cool Autumn breeze as you gazed at the beauty of the Colorado Springs mountains. Admiring the twists and turns the road made in connection with the land on either side, the roar of the river cutting through the canyons you maneuvered. The changing leaves creating a color wheel of golds, ambers, and crimson reds along the path. It was picture-perfect, and all that made it better was the fact that you didn't know where you were headed. Just enjoying the ride made you savor the scenery and the handsome hunk driving you through it.

You caught glances at his focused demeanor on the road. Watching him shifting gears on the truck and fumbling with the radio when the static hit. Occasionally grabbing a Camel or two as his hands shifted on the leathered wheel of his trusty Chevy.

His large hands gripping it with the slightest of efforts, his chest rising and falling with every gust of smoke that trailed his mouth. His piercing eyes moving to scan the road and any other dangers that could cut the drive short. And, of course, looking over at you, smiling and speaking when necessary.

"You doin' okay butterfly?" he glanced over at your glazed face on the road.

"What? oh, ya," you rubbed your eyes from the lullaby the truck was singing to you. "I'm good, cowboy."

Taking his hand off the wheel, he reached for you. Enveloping your hand in his and rolling his thumb over your soft skin.

"We're almost there honey," he said, glancing at you and the road repeatedly. You nodded and pulled his hand onto your lips, caressing his every digit with kisses.

"I can't wait to see where we end up," you looked up from his hand, settling it in between your warm bosom. 

He chuckled and nodded at the scene in front of him, "I know you'll love it. I certainly do."

Just as he made the comment he pulled his hand from your chest and turned the truck onto a dirt road off the highway. The roughness causing your breasts to bounce out of your top you'd chosen.

"Jesus Christ," you moved an arm to grasp your flailing tits, making Flip look over to your side of the cab.

"You good?" he chuckled at the sight of you holding onto your boobs for dear life.

"I'm all good! Just making sure we don't have an accidental slip here," you looked back to him, slightly embarrassed.

"Well... I wouldn't mind it," he smirked and moved back to the trail he was following, "I mean there's no one else around for miles, butterfly."

"I'm sure you'd like that, Phil," rolling your eyes and punching his shoulder, "You ain't gettin' none of this unless I deem it worthy for your lil' puppy-dog eyes."

His lips went into a pout, still concentrating on the road that was maneuvering to a clearing among the trees.

"Well I guess if you don't want me to see whatcha got under those things then you shouldn't go to the hot pools over here," he put the truck into park and pointed his large hand at the gorgeous pools on the mountainside in front of you.

You sat there, hands still gripping each tit, in awe of the magnificence. Through the changing trees, were several pools stacked on the cliffsides, each getting higher and higher up the rocky cliffside. Through it ran a steady waterfall which drained into the river you'd followed down on the highway. Flip chuckled at your dumbfounded face, grabbing another cigarette out of his pocket and rolling down the window to take in the crisp evening air.

"Flip...." you slowly took your hands from your chest and sat them on the leather of the passenger side, "This is..."

"Beautiful, huh," he exhaled a smoke ring, "too bad your modest ass is gonna be in the car while I relax in 'em."