Lou Ellen is very dramatic

TYLER

'I wanna be  Perseus.'

'No, I'm Perseus.'

'No, actually, Tyler is Perseus cause I'm Annabeth and I'm not  kissing you.'

'Can I be Grover?'

'Hang on a sec,  I thought I was Annabeth?'

'Uhh, no. You're Clarisse, I think.'

'So everyone's cool with me being Grover?'

'I'm soo not Clarisse. Can I be Thalia,  at least?'

'No. I'm Thalia. End of. You can all argue about the other roles, but Thalia is mine. She's the only cool one anyway.' A low voice interrupted the arguing, and the whole group swivelled to where Lou Ellen rested against a faux marble statue, fanning herself lazily with the script.

'Aren't  you a little too... alternative to be playing Thalia Grace?' Lauren asked, snidely. Lou Ellen snorted.

'There are so many things wrong with that sentence I don't even know where to start.'

'Oh, give it a go. We're all dying to hear how wrong Lauren is.' Miley stepped forward, smirking slightly.

'Well for starters, Thalia would murder you for using her surname. She doesn't acknowledge it.'

'How would you know Tha-'

'I'm not finished. The idea that ANYONE could be 'too alternative' to play Thalia is quite frankly absurd. As her death to Barbie T-shirt clearly states. I'm pretty sure she would be more offended if any of you Elle Woods knock offs tried to imitate her. Actually, I think she'd find the idea of anyone 'playing' her, ludicrous.'

'And you know all of this how?'

For the first time, Lou Ellen seemed to stumble.

'I... met her, once. Before she gained godhood.'

'No way did you meet Thalia Grace.' 

Lou Ellen grimaced.

'Please don't call her that. She really does hate it. And I'm playing her. End of.'

She walked off, and Lauren sighed irritatedly.

'Whatever. Thalia's part is really small anyway. We can make do until the performance. Let's start practising.'

LOU ELLEN

I watched from the wings, trying not to groan as the mortals stumbled, stuttered and generally mangled their way through an at best mediocre depiction of the titan war. They were just getting to Silena's trick when someone spoke up from the back of the theatre.

'If you mortals insist on reimagining our wars, you might as well get it right.'

I blinked. That voice was familiar. Really familiar, actually. It almost sounded like-

'For one thing, Silena was a child of Aphrodite, not Athena.' Dionysus said, manoeuvring his way between the theatre seats. 'If she'd been a child of Athena, her plan probably would've worked.'

'Who are you?' Miley asked.

'of course, we lost a  lot of people in that war. Good people.'He went on as if she hadn't spoken, his voice faltering slightly. I took a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage.

'You're talking about Castor, arent you?'I asked.

'Yes.' He replied, sadly. Then perked up when he saw who had spoken.

'Lily Evans! Just the girl I wanted to see.  Come here so I can drop you off on Olympus.'

There was a collective intake of breath at the last word. I ignored it and started making my way over to him.

'Its Lou Ellen, Mr D.'

'Whatever, child. Give me your arm.'

He grabbed it, and we vanished.

How's 2021 going for you?