And that was it- sorry Longwhat?

The Olympians were sitting on their thrones, and for once, silence reigned. Annabeth was about to speak when Dionysus flashed into the middle of the semicircle, gripping Lou Ellen's arm.

'Last time he was here, Hermes forgot to mention it, but since Hecate is gone, she needs to be replaced too. Therefore I present, Lou Ellen, goddess of magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and sorcery, yadda yadda yadda.' Lou Ellen glowed for a second, and was suddenly enveloped in the same robes we were all wearing, except hers were purple.

'Right. That's me done. Goodbye, Olympians.' He said, and vanished.

For a beat, no one spoke.

'Can I sit down somewhere?' Lou Ellen asked into the silence.

'Sure.' Annabeth said, conjuring a leather sofa for Lou Ellen to sit on.

So...' Percy tapped his fingers on the arm of his throne. 'We should probably talk about how we are going to, uh, run things around here, right?'

'How do you mean, Perce?' Annabeth cocked her head to one side like an owl.

'Well, what are we gonna do about new demigods? We need more of them to come into the camps for quests and stuff, but the majority of us are in relationships, so that's an obvious no. Aphrodite would never let us hear the end of it if Percabeth, Frazel, Solangelo, Tratie or Caleo split up.'

'Or Brason.' Leo added. Jason groaned.

'Will you ever shut up about that stupid brick?' He asked. Leo shook his head spiritedly.

'Or Jiper.' Percy continued, looking amused. 'So how are we going to continue populating the camps?'

'The Olympians never faded, seaweed brain.' Annabeth smiled, tiredly. 'They just resigned. I'm sure they'll continue in their slutty ways, and keep creating demigods. However, I DO have an idea for the unclaimed demigods. It's not fair to make them keep living in the Hermes cabin.'

'There are still unclaimed demigods?!?' Jason and Percy yelled simultaneously. Annabeth sighed.

'Of course they are. It's not like the gods stick to their words. I was thinking unclaimed demigods should go to Hestia's cabin. It's a lovely atmosphere. We'll have to ask her, but I'm sure she'll say yes.'

'That's a really good idea, Annabeth.' Hazel smiled. 'I've experienced firsthand what it feels like not to fit in, and I'm sure it would really help campers adjust if they felt like they were in it together to start with.'

Murmurs of approval echoes around the throne room. Annabeth rubbed her temples.

'Is there anything else?' She asked.

'We need a special graveyard for demigods lost in battle.' Nico said.

'I love that.' Percy replied, sitting up a little straighter on his throne. 'Where should we put it?'

'Behind my tree.' Thalia suggested.

'Perfect.' Percy said. 'By the way, is someone writing this down?' Annabeth waved a notepad and pencil in the air.

'Thanks, Wise girl. Now, uh...'

'What do we do now?' Jason asked.

'We could sing something?' Will suggested. 'I'm really into musicals at the moment and Nico would make a really good Connor Murphy-'

'No!' Nico yelled. 'For the last time, I will not sing as him!'

'Maybe... something other than singing.' Hazel suggested carefully. 'You're the only one who could really sing well here, Will.'

'Ok.. any other ideas?' Annabeth asked.

'Well-' Travis started. He was cut off by a good-looking dark-haired man, alight with blue fire, falling into Lou Ellen's lap.

Everyone screamed. Leo cut the fire out, and the man scrambled off the goddess's lap.

'Who are you?' Annabeth asked, glaring at him.

'Neville.' He answered, gulping. 'Neville Longbottom.'