Disclaimer and other important stuff

Right. So. Disclaimer. I'm only doing this once, because it's annoying for me, and you, and everyone involved. I am not Rick Riordan. That would be awesome, but I'm not. Most of the characters don't belong to me, the world doesn't belong to me, I literally only own the plot. Any names, characteristics or features that apply to you are purely coincidental. So please don't get salty if you have the same name as the school mean girl. It's no reflection on you, I promise.

This is kind of like demigods meeting mortals, but it's a proper story, not the usual one-shots you normally get. I'm gonna try not to be cliché, but honestly, that might not last, because let's be honest most cliches exist for a reason and they're usually quite cool. But that doesn't mean it's going to be exactly like every other demigods revealed ever. That's definitely not what I'm aiming for.

I should also warn you that the storyline branches out into other fandoms in the sequel. This doesn't mean that if you don't understand Harry Potter or Twilight you can't read this book, but some people like a little warning. So there you go.

This is set sort of after HOO but in a sort of AU in a way... I don't know if anyone else noticed but there isn't really a spot in the timeline where you can have all of the seven go on an adventure. They meet in Mark of Athena, and at the end of MOA Percabeth falls into Tartarus, and then Leo gets lost once they've all met up again, and by the time Leo has spare time Jason's dead. So... let's just say that Zeus never mortalized Apollo, OK?

I welcome grammar corrections because I want to make my work as good as possible. Just don't be mean about it. No one likes that.

The cover pictures aren't mine, I found them on google. To whoever DID draw them (Viria, I think?), good job. You're really talented. Seriously wish I could do that.

I think that's everything. Don't forget to vote and comment!