Leo creates a friend for Buford

LEO

I sighed as I was shoved up against my locker yet again. The school bully leered at me from above, the rancid fumes of his breath going up my nose.

'What do you want, Danny?' I asked calmly, whipping some bits of wire out of my pocket.

'I want you to get out of MY school, you freak. No one wants you here anyway.' He growled.

'As much as I'd love to do that, my dad wants me to come here and I really don't have all that much say in the matter. Now if you wouldn't mind, I have a metalwork project due.' I pushed him off me perhaps more roughly than necessary, brandishing the tiny wire chair I'd just fashioned. He stared at it.

'Where the bloody hell did that come from?' He grunted.

'Pay more attention to your surroundings, buddy.' I patted him on the head and walked off.

HEATHER

I giggled as I watched the interaction between Danny and Leo. Valdez was so smart and cute, and I really wanted to date him. Alas, he'd been asked out by multiple girls before, and always claimed to have some elusive girlfriend. He made her sound like a dam goddess, and no one believed she really existed.

I scrambled to catch up with him, following his curly head through the swarms of students.

'Hey, Leo.' I said brightly once I was walking alongside him.

'Hi!' He grinned at me, white teeth flashing.
I was about to say something else when I was shoved out of the way.

'Savannah Barnes.' The girl stuck her hand out to Leo.

'Um... hi?' Leo replied slowly, shooting a confused glance at me.

'I wanted to introduce myself, and point out that I am, in fact, single.' Savannah fluffed her bleached blonde hair.

'Right.' Leo frowned and turned away, walking down the hallway. Savannah and I both followed him.

'So, my house at four?' She simpered.

'No.' Leo said flatly.

'Why not?' She asked.

'I have a girlfriend. The best girlfriend in the entire world. I fought death for her and would never give her up for you.'

'But..' her voice cracked ever so slightly. Then a triumphant grin spread across her face. 'King Perseus will be at my mansion!'

'What?' Leo froze.

'Yeah. He went to school with my sister. Samantha Barnes? They're really good friends if you get my gist. That Annie girl's days are numbered. So,' she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, 'want to reconsider?'

'Samantha Barnes, that girl that Aphrodite annihilated at Percy's coronation?' The three of us spun at the voice. A beautiful girl with almond eyes and caramel hair stood there, a soft smile playing on her face. 'I wasn't there, but by the footage, Percy wasn't exactly her biggest fan. And I doubt anyone is gonna break up Percabeth.'

Leo let out a little yelp and then leapt forward, kissing the mystery deeply. After a few seconds, he stepped back, grinning at her.

'Hey, Repair boy. Perce and the rest are in the auditorium, and they've already attracted quite the crowd. We have to go.' She entwined her hand in his, and they vanished around the corner, Savannah scuttling after them.

SAVANNAH

I followed the pair all the way to the auditorium and had to catch my breath at what I saw there.

Thirteen thrones sat on the stage, seven of them filled. King Perseus sat in the biggest one, Queen Annabeth sitting on the chair's arm, both chatting. To their left, Lord Nico sat on a jet black throne, talking to Lord Will. To Perseus's left, Lord Jason was taking a selfie with Lady Piper, both pulling funny faces. The throne next to his was empty, as was the dove grey on to the left of that. But the throne on the other side of that was occupied by Lady Thalia, who was glaring at the mortals standing in front of the stage, taking pictures.

I recognised all of them from the taped crowning ceremonies they'd done on Olympus, but screens didn't compare to their incredible collective beauty, and I caught my breath as I stared at them.

Movement registered in the corner of my eye, and I watched in horror as Leo and the mystery girl ran up the stairs onto the stage.

'No, Leo! You can't, they're-' I yelled, but stopped, astonished as Lady Piper leapt up from her seat on Lord Jason's lap and embraced Leo like an old friend. The rest of the gods turned to me, questioning looks on their faces.

'I recognise you...' King Perseus said slowly, staring into my eyes.

'Isn't she that idiot who claimed to be Piper's sister at your coronation, Perce?' Queen Annabeth asked.

'Her sister, actually.' Leo broke in. 'Alas, she's just as idiotic. But I don't want to talk about her. I wanna be a god!'

'Leo!' I hissed. Everyone ignored me.

'Are we sure we want to do this? I feel like putting so much power into this child's hands is rather stupid.' A feminine voice said. There was a puff of smoke, and suddenly Hera and Hephaestus stood there.

'Mother...' Hephaestus pinched the bridge of his nose. 'First of all, he's your grandson. Can't you address him a little less coldly? Second of all, he's one of the seven. They defeated Gaia. If anyone should become gods, it's these children.'

'Fine. Calypso, my dear, go sit on the throne next to my...' Hera sniffed, 'adopted daughter. You will be imbued with my power and become one of the new Olympians.'

The mystery girl, who I assumed was Calypso, and I simultaneously inhaled in shock.

'My lady, I didn't think you wanted me on the council. Leo, of course, but me? Are you sure?'

'Of course, I'm sure. Go, sit.'

Calypso obediently walked over to the indicated throne and sat down next to Lady Thalia. The moment her butt touched the seat, wind lifted her hair into an elaborate Greek topknot, and her top and jeans wove themselves into a cream toga. The throne itself covered itself in peacock feathers and glowed slightly. Hera gave a satisfied nod and vanished.

'Your turn, my boy.' Hephaestus smiled encouragingly at Leo. The boy bounced over to the throne next to Lord Will and sat down. Fire enveloped both Leo and the throne instantly.

When it vanished both the throne and Leo's new toga were a shimmering bronze. He gave an excited shout and started examining his outfit.

'Leo, your hair is smoking.' Calypso deadpanned.

'Right now, sunshine, my entire body is smokin'. I mean, look at these muscles-'

'She means literally.' Lady Thalia pointed out.

Leo lifted a hand to his hair, where smoke was emanating at an alarming rate. He clicked his fingers and it stopped.

'Right. Well, Leo, you can try out all your new powers on Olympus. Let's go.' King Perseus snapped his own fingers, and the new Olympians, their thrones and Hephaestus vanished from sight.

Leo supersized mcshizzle bad boy supreme. Second longest yet! I hope I did repair boy justice. Tell me what you think! Dedicated to kotlcpjofangirl for the OC

 Tell me what you think! Dedicated to kotlcpjofangirl for the OC