Explaining

"No, I cant please leave me alone," I screamed. The person behind me grabbed me by my hair and threw me. I screamed in pain i tried to get up but he kicked me in my stomach, then everything became a little fuzzy, "Im coming for you," was the last thing i heard. "Hey, its just a dream," Ryder said while soothingly rubbing circles on my back. I sighed,  "I know its that I've been having nightmares since that night, but this one was different its like it was actually happening," I said while trying to get comfortable in his arms. I opened my eyes to see that we were on small farm, there were three gorgeous horses. "Where are we," I asked in awe. Ryder smiles as an older woman came out of the barn on a stallion, "Now what did I tell you about hurtin other people and bringing them here so I can fix your mess," the woman scolded him. "But Natalie I didn't do it this time," he said pouting like a puppy. I laughed out loud, "He didn't do this to me," I said flicking his neck so he would quit pouting. He smiled down at me, 'And you weren't sure if he was on your side' I said to myself. 'She is my compagno," he said with a goffy grin. "Um hello speak English please. what's compasna or however you at that," I asked a little frustrated. "It means mate in Italian, amare you are my mate," he said rubbing my back. "What do you mean by mate like as pal or wha....."

                             ~FlashBack~

"An quit it the girls are just in the other room," mom giggled. I looked at Ari she knew exactly what we were about to do. "You are my mate Isabelle I can kiss you all I want, your the love of my life, my soul mate," daddy said very seriously. Ari and I took the silence as our time to attack. We screamed our war cry I jumped on daddy and ari jumped on mommy. That's when everything was all good.

                         ~End of flash back ~

"Oh , dear god," I said before letting the darkness settle.