New Arrivals

Grams was saying something but i was to plugged up to hear her. i went to rub my eyes when i noticed that i was crying. i was six when the tragic happened and its been eleven years since then. "Sweetie are you alright, i heard you screaming and came in here to see you crying what happened," my grandmother Celia asked truly concerned. "Oh nothing just a bad dream," i said hoping i hid my emotions from her, she didn't need to know what truly happened to her daughter. "Well we need to talk, why have you been skipping your gym class? I thought you loved softball. Your coach called worried that his best player was sick. You know this is a big deal for you, your a senior and also star softball player," Grams said with worry and sarcasm making me smile. "I know its just that i needed a little time to myself. But since school is tomorrow i am going to practice i promise," i said with a hint of a smile. "Ok sweetie well you need to go back to bed you have school tomorrow. I love you u-we-tsi-a-ge-ya," she said, her green eyes sparkling. i thought to myself how much my mother and my sister Aria looked like grams. Long black hair eye's the color of the ocean and skin that looked like it was kissed by the sun. I had long black hair with some purple highlights and purple eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about my family, my mother, father, and Aria were all dead but Theatrice was somewhere with Gabriel. i went to the bathroom to get my  sleeping pills i stopped and looked in the mirror Theatrice was my twin except she had forest green eyes. All i know is that i needed to find her and soon.

                                         The next morning was the first day back from Christmas break. I grabbed my skinny jeans, a tank top, and my favorite leather jacket that used to be my moms. As soon as i got out of the shower i put on my converses and curled my hair and put on light makeup and a little mascara. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and my keys, "Bye Grams I'm going to school. I love you!" 

                                        "Cel," yelled my best friend Eliy. I smiled and ran to him, "I missed you ET," i said hugging him. "Don't you dare, I missed you ET, where in the hell have you been? We were supposed to hang out remember, i thought that maybe you finally turned into a fries," he said pouting. "ET you know i cant leave Grams alone," i said. Eliy sighed, "I know i just missed you, he laughed punching my arm. "How about we hang out tonight, we could go to that new pizza place. oh what is it called," i asked thoughtfully. "Gabes and fine but your paying," he said with mockery, "I will pick you up at six." I felt like i couldn't breathe, 'Its only a name there are plenty of people with that name'. Eliy dragged me to my next class. "Don't forget Cel," ET said. "I wont see you at six," i said finally able to breathe. i was working on my painting when the door opened to the most gorgeous guy walked in. "Why hello Jake nice to finally come to class. Why don't you introduce yourself," "Well i moved in from Cali and i love to go hunting," Jake siad looking straight at me. I looked away and started to finish my painting when all the sudden he was behind me, "Can i sit here he aked pointing to the chair beside me. "Sure no one else is," i said not looking at him. he sat down and just stared at me. "Will you please quit staring at me," I asked harshly. "Im sorry it just that your eyes are so incapturing, do you wear contacts," he asked. I thought about it before saying, "Yeah i wear contacts." I went to put my painting up front and the bell rang. "Celeste please come here." we waited until everyone left the room. Mr L new everything about me, "Celes be careful with that boy i dont trust him." I smiled and saluted him, "sir yes sir" then i left the room for my locker, He was standing in front of my locker, as if he knew i was coming he looked up. "Will you please move, your in front of my locker," i asked politely. "What did Mr. L need," Jake asked. "He wanted me to... work on my painting for the school art show," I said thinking fast. I waited for his come back instead he looked as if he dazed off. i got on my tip toes and waved my hands in font of his face. "Ugh, earth to Jake," i said. i gave him a little push, "Come on your still in front of my locker and im late for class." he blinked a couple of times, "Ok can we hang out tonight?" i stopped and stared at him with my mouth wide open. "You don't even know my name and i barely know you besides im going out tonight with someone," i said still a little shocked. "Who are you going with? are you dating? whats his name," he asked taking me by surprise. "What? Hold up whats it to you? And n... yes i do have a boyfriend," i said thinking god i sure do hope that ET goes with this. "oh well can you show me around here please? We're already counted absent in this class," he said. i sighed, "Sure but if my grandma asks what i was doing you better have an excuse for me." i showed him certain class rooms, when we got to the gymi got this sudden feeling in the pit of my stomach to run. "Ok time to go back im not feeling so great," i said walking for the exit. "I dont think so, you were just the person i was looking for," he said grabbing me from behind. "I went to scream but he put his hand over my mouth before i could. i got this sudden rush to beat the hell out of this guy, i bit him he hissed and his grip went a little loose on me so i kicked him hard in the shin and turned around and punched him in the nose. he went flying across the hall. I fell to my knees a pain ripped through my whole body. Jake was getting up and walking straight towards me, I got up and ran for the woods behind the school. i ran until i got to the meadow in the middle of the woods and fell i felt a sharp stabbing pain in my heart and my head felt like it was going to explode. A wolf came out of no where smelling the air, it looked at me then bowed and layed down. then everything went black.