Memories

"Where's mommy and sissy's," I asked dad while wiping tears from his face. "They are playing hide and seek. I'm it so you need to hide, ok sweetie. You must stay there until I or your sisters come and get you," he said hugging me tight and whispered in my ear "I love you Celes." "I love you too daddy! Now close you eyes so i can go hide," I giggled as i ran to hide under the stairs. as i got situated i heard the front door open so i peeked to the cracks and saw a gruesome looking man with a scar going from his eye to his jaw line standing there holding moms arm while she was crying. "Antonio i have something you want," the man spoke. i wanted to close my eyes but i couldn't keep from staring at him. then dad walked out of the hallway holding a shot gun while i thought to myself "daddy's not a mean man he wouldn't even hurt a fly." Let go of my mate! What do you want? We both agreed that i was done, Gabriel," dad said pointing the gun at Gabriel. "Now is that any way to introduce me into your house," he said pushing mom to the floor. "An don't do anything stupid he has the girls," mommy said before Gabriel kicked her in the stomach. "Do. Not. Touch. My. Mate. Got it Gabriel," growled dad sounding more animistic than human. Gabriel laughed making me cringe, "But I don't I'm missing one very special girl, Celste," he said with a wicked grin. Mom growled just like daddy did, "You touch her and I will kill you!" "Shut up Isabelle you pathetic wolf or i will kill Aria! Got it!" Gabriel yelled, "Now tell me where that little brat is or i will kill all of you family and burn this place down!" Dad flinched and said, "She went with one of her friend's to the movies in the city." Gabriel hissed. Then i was being shaken awake.