The Woods

I woke up to fins that i was still in the woods, except something was lying on my lap. 'Don't freak out Cel, its probably a rabbit, wait a rabbit isn't this heavy!' I went to sit up but i stopped suddenly noticing that the creature that was lying on me was a wolf a very large wolf. "Hey boy what are you doing in my secret hiding spot," I asked petting behind his ear, feeling a safe around him. He looked up with the prettiest green eyes. "Now whats a gorgeous puppy like you doing out here without your owner," I asked. He looked at me and growled making me scream and scramble away, he then looked hurt and bowed his head, "I'm sorry, you just scared me," i said. i walked back over to him, "Crap i need to go back home you wanna come," I said petting his head. We started to walk with me, when I heard a noise, then steps. "Where the hell did she go! You idiot how do lose a girl Jake," a man yelled. "There was a huge wolf that attacked me, i think hes an alpha. Sorry Gabriel I know how much you wanted her," Jake said quietly. i couldn't breathe i started to step back but there was a solid body behind me. i went to scream but a hand covered my mouth, "I'm here to help you please don't scream, i will tell you more when we get you home," the stranger said with an accent. he let go of me slowly and i turned around and there standing before me was a naked man. I squeaked, "Your naked," I whispered. He looked at me surprised, "Oh sorry, hold on," he said walking behind a tree. He walked back out with a pair of jeans and no shirt. "Ok lets go before they get here," he said grabbing my arm. "Wait were are we going? It's this way," I said confused. "Do you want to go back there, where Gabriel is," he asked seriously. "Ugh no," we started walking, "Wait there was a wolf here, where did he go did you see him," I asked worried. He laughed, "Its ok Celeste hes on his way home." I shrugged. We heard the shot before i felt the pain. I fell to the ground holding my leg, "Damn these were brand new jeans," I said. The stranger picked me up saying, "Cacas in adventu eorum," he started to run with me in his arms. I heard more gun shots but they started to fade and fast. "You're losing a lot of blood i need you to stay awake," he said, "Dulcis key i cant lose you," he whispered in my ear.