The Woods 2

"No," I screamed. It was right behind me nipping at my ankles and i couldn't do anything besides run and dodge trees. I tried to run faster, i got a little ways away from it when i went to look behind me i fell tripping on a tree root that was sticking out of the ground. I didn't get the chance to scream before it jumped on me. 

                        "Celeste wake up its a dream, were almost there," a strange voice said. I tried to open my eyes, "What in the world, wait who.... Shit never mind," I looked at this strange man, "You have a lot of explaining to do Mr.," I said sarcastically and seriously. He gave me a confused look. "Really, you can explain why you were naked in the woods, or your name cause its really strange having a really cute guy help me out, i mean me really why not Ashley," i was babbling, "Ignore what i said except the explaining part," I sighed flustered, 'why did i say that its like someone else said it. He laughed at me, "You think I'm cute," he laughed, "No no no I'm very good looking, you are to sweet amare, but shouldn't you know why i was out in the woods," i asked. "Um no and i don't even know your name," i said a little confused. "Well my name is Ryder and how do you not know what your own kind is my princess," he asked a little confused to. "All right we are both confusing each other why don't we just stop on the your kind thing and I'm so not a or your princess," i said pouting, don't get me wrong but i love this attention but he could be working for Gabriel. 'then why the hell is he helping us and pretty much told you your not going with Gabriel.' I sighed out loud. He laughed again, "You are my princess, and what are you thinking about, you seem very... focused." I laughed, "You really don't want to know what i think about its like a jungle in there." He laughed with me, "Ok I need you to tell me something, were are you living," he asked shyly. I gave him a look and laughed. "I didn't mean it like that i just want to make sure you will be safe now that he knows where you live," he said blushing. I laughed its ok i live by old man Johns farm," I laughed, "where the creek disappears into the woods. And if you don't mind me asking but who are you and where are you from?" He looked a little uncomfortable, "You don't have to tell me if its personal," I whispered, "Sorry i brought it up." i tried to get out of his arms, but he just tightened his grip, which let me tell you felt amazing. "No no its fine amare, Its just that my parents died when i was ten," he said sadly. "Hey its fine I'm sorry my parents died by that bastard Gabriel when i was six," I said cupping his cheek trying to show some comfort, but it felt amazing when i did it, i got tingles when i did it. He leaned into my touch, "I take it you feel the sparks," he said walking with his eyes closed. "What is it," i asked not taking my hand off his cheek and staring at him. "You will learn filia mea," he said lovingly. he opened his eyes, "Were almost there maybe a couple more miles," he said staring in my eyes. "Ok well I'm going to get a nap in wake me up when we get there," i said yawning. I closed my eyes going into the darkness, and then it happened.