0030

After i accidentally met and bumped jungwon's noona, i immediately rushed home and locked myself at my room geez that was so embarrassing and now we're all gathered up in here at the play ground outside of school, our advisor gave us a free time for 3 hours straight since we got nothing to do. And she said she already discussed everything about Binomial factors which i didn't even understand anything pssh. I hate math.

“Let's play truth or dare!” Jay suggested as we all groaned and complain, it's a boring game to be honest “What are we? kids? it's a lame game jay” sunghoon rolled his eyes as everyone agreed except for jungwon and niki “But we gotta put a little twist tho..” jay let out a playful smirk as heeseung and jake snickered “What's so funny?”    “It doesn't suit you” jay ignored them as i continued to ask about the twis that he'll put on the game hope it's too much or somethin' “Okay, to those people who didn't accept their dare or not telling the truth they will be locked up at that creepy classroom for 50 minutes”

I gulped turning around to see the classroom, he's right..that classroom is too creepy no way i won't let myself being locked up in that creepy thing, we all nodded and started the game Woh! here we go sunoo Spinned the bottle and it stopped at jake “Okay truth or dare?” He went silent for a moment before saying his answer “I'll go with dare” we all clapped and cheered as we're waiting for the dare damn this ma brother y'all “I dare you to drink this juice with soy sauce” WHAT

After many spins it was jungwon's turn, Atmosphere turned into silence as we all looked at jungwon waiting for his pick “Truth...” he calmly said leaning his back against the tree, I didn't break my stare on him..He's so attractive “Okay do you like someone?” They patiently waited for his answer including me, he seems hesitant after hearing it but as his friend, i know he wouldn't like about the thing being locked up on that creepy room.

“yes, i do like someone”

“Who's that?”

“Jewel...”