0004

“Oh really? what's his name?” You both continued your topic after finally ordering, if that guy did not struggle to pick a food for him you guys are probably done ordering by now. As you both walked holding the tray you tried to remember the name of that little boy you met years ago.

But only his nickname that you used to call him is the only thing you can remember “I don't know, can't remember. But i used to call him wonnie before” You said in korean since you're still not that good at it, and they said if you badly wanna learn then you should speak in korean to practice yourself.

“I see....he must be special for you huh?”

ye, but not as special as you” After a long walks and talk, you both finally arrived at the spot where the others were sitting, you sat between jungwon and heeseung while infront of you is sunoo taking a selfie of himself to update his so-called fangirls in this campus.

Yep, these guys that you're sitting with is really really popular in here. Especially sunghoon and your brother, the other girls kinda envy you after hearing you're jake's sister. I mean, you are also popular in here....but they are more popular because almost all of the students in here is filled with girls.