0037

My relationship with jungwon had gotten strong, it's been 4 months and still he's acting the same which i don't like. When we both fought he would raise his hand on me that would make me flinch to death, i always thought he would hit me and when he notices that i got scared at his action he would soften his gaze and would run to hug me and would apologize for hundred times. I just want to end all of this...

“Baby can you come with me today? i'll visit my dad” He said pushing the coins to.let it slid down to get his drink, i nodded and smiled faintly at him. I'm tired, of him. All of this but i need to...“Baby you okay? something's off with you” He caressed my cheeks giving me his worried look, i just shook my head slightly and brushed his hands away from my face “Okay then, just tell it to me if there's anything wrong. Clear?”

Jungwon and i already arrived at his home, he was being clingy to me all this time “Let's go” he dragged me with him intertwining our hands, i sighed. When will this be over? he stopped for a moment making me also stop, i turned to him and his eyes were teary what's going on? I looked at where he was staring at that made him cry and there was a lady kneeling down infront of the old man.

They both turned to us with a shock expression “oh my baby you're big now already!” Her gaze turned to me and she smiled looking back at him “Is this your girlfriend son? nice taste” she said playfully winking at him, but jungwon just gave her a blank expression “What are you doing here?” i gasped a little and hit his arms whispering to him he shouldn't give her mother some attitude.

“Didn't you miss me son?”

“Why would i when you fucking left me for 10 years” He rolled his eyes and again dragging me with him, i don't know where he was taking me but i'm pretty sure he was heading to the park where there's no many people. We both sat at the bench and he finally let go of my hand, i looked away when i heard some loud sob coming from him “Baby...shhh” He cried even harder as he hugged me tightly brushing his face at the crook of my neck, i know i hate him but seeing jungwon like this breaks my heart.

“Baby calm down...”