0018

You yawned and stretch before entering your classroom, yep it's Monday again..your Sunday went the same as usual, hanging out with your fam and many. You then saw a yellow sticky pad with a chocolate hot coffee on your table. You checked who is it from and giggled.

Hey love, i got this for you since i know you're thinking something that bothers you..but please come to me if you need anything. I'm always here ready to listen Love you!

XXX soobin

"Aish so sweet" you kept the note on your phone case and drank the drink he bought for you. Soobin's been very sweet these days..and jungwon, i don't know..i tried texting him but he wasn't replying. Soon your adviser already arrived, you looked around looking for junwon but his sit is empty.

You just shrug it off and decided to ask heeseung and the other later at lunch.

"Have you seen jungwon?" Sunghoon shrugged followed by the others, you're starting to get worried about him. He didn't even text you or them..i wonder what's he doing right now, sunoo then came to sit with us with a tray on his hands. He's always late when it comes to lunch "y'all i just heard that jungwon went to califor–" before sunoo could finish his sentence, jay shoved a bread on his mouth telling him to shut up.

I observed their actions especially heeseung..he looked at sunoo telling him something using his weird and deadly stare. You knew they were hiding something and you couldn't believe your own brother is also part of this. You just played it cool acting like you have no idea but the truth is you're already dying to know the truth.