Ally

Ally

Here I am crying my eyes out on a perfect Saturday night while eating chocolate ice cream, thinking to my self I can't believe K.J would do that how could I be so naive. Today is K.J and myselfs one year anniversary also the day I found out he cheated on me with that whore Jasmine, he tried to hide it but after that argument today with her and she threw it all in my face I couldn't take it anymore. To snap me out of my daze my phone rung I thought it was K.J and I reached for my phone really fast but it was only Lisa my bestfriend, Franks girlfriend that is with child, why couldn't me and K.J be like them minus the baby they are the perfect couple and I know there baby will be so cute, Frank is 6'0 even and looks just like tupac including the nose ring and dresses just like him Frank is more like my brother he's been living with us since his father died 8 years ago his mother is a crack head so the boy really had no figures in his life except my mother and father, Lisa is 5'0 and is so thick has big hips and thighs but is lacking in the chest department she has dark skin which balances off her black hair and dark brown eyes. "Babygirl are you ok I've been trying to call you for the past hour" Lisa said trying to sound sincere but I heard a peak of madness in her voice "Am I ok? no. Hell no! I can't believe he would cheat on me and he swore up and down he never even touched Jasmine but yet she's going around having a damn parade about it, Frank was going to beat his ass but I told him no don't do it he's not worth it" I said while tears just streamed down my face. "Don't cry over his ass but your making me mad because I know I can't do nothing I'm about to bust Ally" Lisa is so dramatic when it comes to her pregnancy she's only six months. "But Ally I'm sorry I have to go Frank is over he brought me some food and I'm so hungry" " Ok tell him mama said if he's sleeping over to call first" I said preparing to hang up "ok babygirl if u need me again just call me." As I Hung up the door bell rung mom was sleep and it was 11 at night I did not know who it was but I grabbed me a bat and ran to the door and yelled "Who is it" with the bat my side. "Baby open the door its me K.J" when I heard his voice I knew he had been drinking and smoking how did he get here I swear to god if he drove! I opened the door and I seen Romeo holding him up, "Look you got to let him stay at your house his mother will trip if she sees him like this!" "No! how could you let him drink and smoke and you just smoked" "Come on Ally please he was trying to get his mind off of shit your the only person I know that will take him in" "How about you take him to that Bitch Jasmine house" I was so pissed I'm surprised mom did not wake up because I was practically yelling my father is a truck driver and is hardly home everyone respects my mother because she is a big women with dark skin and very short and always had her wavy hair pulled back only at the age of 40 but when my mother gets ready to go out she looks so good I must say. K.J finally said something "baby please I I I" "just look at him Ally he is fucked up just this once" I finally gave in I don't know why but I did "fine bring him up to my room."

K.J was just sleep as I watched him laying next to him now it was 3 in the morning and I just can't sleep I'm up watching old movies on netflex. "Baby I love you" I heard K.J say as he woke up out of his sleep looking at me in the eyes and rubbing the back of my head, he is so fine with carmel skin hazel eyes tall about 6'0 buff and just perfect. "If you loved me why did you cheat on me you broke my heart" "baby I did not do anything with her we did not have sex or kiss I just mainly flirted with her and chilled with her nothing major" Ofcourse I believed him as I looked at him I mean who couldn't resist his eyes, while I was looking at him he pulled my head down towards his and kissed me so passionately he has never kissed me like that before, once were done kissing I rested my head on his chest and went to sleep with no worries on my mind just me and K.j against the world the hoes the haters and any other typical high school Bitch.