13- Finally.

[Silas]

I can't believe I just witnessed that. All this for my mate, I really have to thank them. Kai is literally unconscious, I'm really proud of him. Asher is exhausted, Benji is helping Aspen, and I'm still sitting over here with Max. The Alpha had to go to the pack doctor because of the damage Benji had done. All the warriors are dead, or severely injured. All I have to say is, we are a very powerful team. I know Uncle Chris, Asher's father, I call him uncle, is going to be proud. But maybe after we get Kai, Max, and Aspen to our pack doctor.

Asher was panting but catches his breath. As a result of being an Alpha, he has a stronger exterior meaning he heals very fast, and it takes a long time for someone to physically injure him.

"O- okay..Silas..Benji.." he said taking a deep breath, "I'll mind link the pack, and have my father and Celeste be ready so when we get there they'll-" he said gesturing to Max, Apsen, and Kai. "Wait! Aspen! How- wha- i-" I think he just found out Aspen was here too.

"Oh- well..Apsen kind of showed up..but good thing is he healed Max a little, bad news is..he's blue due to the energy lost. I'm really worried. We need to leave as soon as possible." Benji said.

"Celeste will know what to do.." Ash said, I'm pretty sure he didn't want to freak out right now, but the look on his face says otherwise.

"As I was saying, Celeste and my father will be ready. Shift, I'll take Kai, Benji take Apsen, and Silas you obviously take Max."

After he said that, he zoned out, but I knew he was mind linking everyone, I could hear them in the link celebrating.

Next, all of us shifted except Max, Kai and Aspen, we lay them on their bellies on our wolfie backs, and we were ready to go.

Benji, Ash, and I took a look back at the place we kind of just destroyed, but the alpha now knows not to mess with what's ours. Then we took off, with a reliable speed though, we didn't want these lil guys falling off.

[Jeff]

Those motherfuckers! I will get them with their petty little mates and their pack! After I am healed I will kill them, especially that KAI! That little brat didn't die. Since those rogues didn't do their job..I'LL DO IT AND END KAI! They better watch out, they don't know what's coming for them.

Asher, that stupid Alpha..something about him..just something..MAKES ME WANNA KILL HIM!

This isn't the end. Those little shits will pay for everything they did.

[Asher]

We got to our pack, and our pack members rushed to us when we got here, I love them. I told them that we are fine, and that we needed to get Max, Kai, and Aspen with Celeste. Celeste came rushing to us with my dad. Once we got the three in the hospital, our pack hospital, Benji, Silas and I got to take a rest.

We ate, then Benji and Silas decided to take a quick nap since we were all very exhausted. Celeste is examining what really happened to all of them.

"Celeste, its been a while, are they okay now?" I asked. I always trusted Celeste; she is like a mother to me. "Oh! Dear! You almost gave me a heart attack..I thought you were asleep.." She said chuckling.

"They will need rest and lots of water for now. Max..we've got him stable with an oxygen mask and everything. He's severely dehydrated and by the looks of it, he was starved. His body is battered very badly, looks like physical abuse... from the pack. Don't let Silas know just yet..I know how pressured he's been lately so wait until he wakes up.." She said. My heart sank for Sye. I'm kind of glad him and K are sleeping right now so they wouldn't have to hear bad news.