12- Max!

Lots of POV switches..

[Silas]

A jolt of pain ripped through me causing me to halt. "AHHHH!" I screamed. Holy shit it felt so sickening I collapsed. Kai and Ben noticed and came running back to me. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!" Asher came rushing from behind me. The pain just worse, it felt like all my muscles were being twisted and ripped to shreds. Kai immediately shifted into a glowing gold person, his angel, and came up to me. He touched my heart. He gasped and pulled back.

"Wh- what's wro- wrong!" I said, I had trouble breathing and talking, the pain was too much.

"Oh my god! Max! H- he's..SILAS PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN..HE'S DYING WE NEED TO GO!" He said. When he said that I immediately got up on my fours and took off. "This isn't the end, we are coming for you Max!" I say to myself, riding through the stubborn fire in my bones.

- 10 minutes later -

[Kai]

We rushed through the border line into the my former pack. Immediately as I enter a rush of wind came and memories came rushing back. "No Kai! You have Asher now!" I tell myself. We covered our scents and rushed passed everyone; Silas and I leading the way.

Then there I saw him....for a slight second I could've sworn he saw me then he closed his eyes. Max! NO! I mind linked them, "Silas, Asher and I will handle the Alpha. The warriors, you and Benji go to Max and help him! Do your best! Go!" It was different sending orders. Perhaps my Luna is coming out.

The Alpha, by now, has called the pack warriors. Asher shifted, with his clothes still on, and walked up to a very red Jeff. I then focus my attention at the two Alphas. Jeff hasn't noticed me yet because of the warriors around him and my height.

Asher looked down at me, "Stay hidden love, and you'll attack like you said. Are you sure though baby?" He mind linked me. I made a plan, and since Jeff thinks I died, it would be a great surprise for him. "Yes I'm sure b- babe." I responded. Asher looked like he wanted to celebrate right there but he knew he couldn't.

"WHY HAVE YOU ENTERED MY TERRITORY!" Jeff used his Alpha voice, and it reminded my of the days I spent here.

"I don't bring any harm, I just need Max, one of your pack members. That's all." Asher said, using his Alpha voice too.

"Haha..too bad he's already dead..." Jeff replied.

"Well then I guess I'll take my leave. Goodbye." I thought this conversation was going to go downhill and become physical. Though there are rules, Max is definitely a valid reason.

"NO! YOU DON'T  COME TO MY TERRITORY AND JUST LEAVE.. haha you have to pay.." He said with the sickening smirk he always has. I shuddered at seeing that again. It was disgusting.

"I refuse any offer, my fellow Alpha." I know Asher just wanted to leave, so did I; as long as we got Max.

"WARRIORS ATTACK THEM! ... and kill them while are at it." Those words sounded all too familiar, and I wasn't going to let it slip.

I thought of my hybrids and we all came in unison together.

[Max]

As I felt my eyes close, many new scents attacked my nostrils; however, two prominent scents wafted through the air. The smell of mint and chocolate and a familiar ocean scent.

[Silas]

I rush over to Max. I kneel down and pick his head up and put it on my lap. "Stay with me please Max." I beg him, I checked his breathing...it's..there! It's faint but it's there. I want to so badly rip that Alpha's throat out but I know Ash and Kai are doing that. Then a realization hits me.

"Benji, if he has a wolf he'd be somewhat healing..but he's not.." Oh no...

"Shit. We need Ash or K to heal him. We can't just take him and leave, it'll cause war.." Benji said. If one of them doesn't heal him quickly, my mate's gonna die..

"But- there's no one else-" I was interrupted.

"Um..I can heal him guys. Benny calm down, it'll be okay. You too Silas. Your mate's tough, he's not done with the world just yet." The voice, it felt very foreign but yet familiar....Aspen!

[Benji]

How are we going to save Max? A growl escapes from my lips. THIS ALPHA BETTER NOT HAVE HURT ASPEN! Another loud growl escape from me. Wait Aspen is training here-

"Um..I can heal him guys. Benny calm down..it'll be okay. You too Silas. Your mate's tough, he's not done with the world just yet." The scent of lavendar and vanilla hit my nose..Aspen! I looked up and saw him.

"...a- Aspen!" I was speechless..and happy. I hadn't seen Aspen in so long. But right now I knew I needed to tend to Max and Silas before something worse could occur.

"Aspen! Please! Save him!" Silas begged.

He glanced at me then kneeled down front of Max. "Okay, back up guys. Sye, move his head and place it down." Wow..his voice was like music to my ears...so soft and gentle but yet so stern and masculine.

Silas did what Aspen said, soon before I knew it, Aspen was glowing, he placed his hand on Max's heart and we watched as the cuts on Max heal like they were never there.

"G- guys it's taking a lot of energy... I don't know if I'll be able to full heal him." Aspen said.

"That's okay, as long as he's stable." Silas replied.

I looked over at Asher and Kai, the warriors were coming at once. I knew they could handle those warriors. I was proud of Kai, he's improved a lot.

I look back at Aspen, he's glowing blue- "Asp..what's wrong?! Why are you blue?!" I've never seen him like this before. It alarmed me.

He then pulled away, trying to catch his breath, "I can't...do...it....all alone. I'm too weak, I need....another...angel." He said between breaths, "Don't worry Sye. His breath...is back...to normal..now." I could feel Silas breath a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much Asp, there's so much going on.." He said.

"I agree. Silas..stay here with them..let me go kill this Alpha.." My wolf surfaced towards the end so Silas knew that he shouldn't do anything to stop me. I gave Aspens hand a quick squeeze before I got up and walked towards the Alpha who was laughing. I'll give him a good laugh. I tapped his shoulder and then punched him. He looked at me with red eyes..I punched him again.

"YOU DON'T MESS WITH PEOPLE I CARE FOR!"

That was the last thing I said before I lunged at him.

---------------------

Hi guys! this was a lot, but happiness between the characters will come shortly!

Thanks for reading!