09- Wow..

[Kai]

...

Asher went back to his regular human and I reached out and touched his hand. He felt the power I gave him; I then thought of Sirius, and within the blink of an eye, I'm glowing gold, Asher gasped.

[Asher]

I felt power surge through me, he's an angel?! Then when I looked up, I saw him glowing just like angel would. But how-

"Hello there." Kai spoke, he must've unleashed his angel, "i- Hi, are you-"

He interrupted me. "Yes, I'm his angel, my name is Sirius-" he then took a deep breath, closed his eyes, then opened them back up, his eye color was green, "We won't run away, you are our mate, a- and we'd never leave you o- okay?" Wow..that was Sirius and Kai together. He then closed his eyes again, and it was now gold, he let his angel take control.

"Okay, I'm glad, thanks Sirius. Also I don't know if you know my dad, Christopher, that's his real name, he's also an Angel, his angel name is Woden." I said. "I've known, and I could tell he knew about us. Now I'd like to let you know that I'm little bit bolder than Kai. I also would like to meet your Angel." Sirius said. Very straightforward.

"Good..and sure." I pictured my Angel, and transitioned.

[Sirius/Kai]

Wow. His angel was beautiful. His angel was very built just like Asher too. Hey! This is not the right time you know! A voice in my head said, it was Kai. I just ignored him though.

"Hi, I'm pretty sure you already know what my name is and who I am right?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, and Hi, I'm Artemis, Ashers angel." I could've melted right there. Everything about Artemis was perfect. "I think you should- uh.. calm down before I can't control his wolf you know.." His voice was deep, but a gentle deep, deeper than mines. Would you stop obsessing, cause if you don't, good luck getting attacked by his wolf! Wait- I hadn't realized-

"U- uh..i- i- okay um-" I don't usually panic. I'm the one that calms people down but I closed my eyes, and let Kai take lead. I couldn't fathom the intense heat that found itself roaming in my body from Artemis.

[Kai]

Wow..I've always been a hybrid but never in my 16 years of life have I ever witnessed Sirius like this. Though, I guess what the Angel Book says is true. I was brought out of thought when I remembered I'm standing in front of Asher's angel again.

"We're uh- partly...o- overwhelmed.." I said.

"I could tell, hopefully meeting you again won't be so odd." His angel said, then winked, and transitioned into my wonderful mate.

"Well, that was new..hey I just wanted to say..i- I'm lucky that you accepted me and that your also a hybrid." He was so sweet. "No problem mate." He then chuckled and pulled me in an embrace, in which I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

We stayed like that for a while, then sat down on the rooftop, I'm ready to tell him about Max.

"Hey..um..so I need to tell you something important."

"Is everything okay love, what do you need to tell me?"

"It's about Max.." I paused to see his reaction, he then moved closer to me, held my hands, and looked into my eyes.

"I know baby, I know you need him, he's your best-friend, I feel it too. You don't need to be scared to tell me anything okay? What's your concern is mine too." I couldn't help but start crying out of joy. I seem to be doing that a lot nowadays, but I'm not complaining. I've been blessed with the perfect mate.

[Asher]

I hugged him again as he cried, I know he's adapting well, I want him to be comfortable. He seemed to stop crying, and so I wiped his tears away from his soft cheeks.

"T- thank you, i-  I can't thank you enough for being such a- good mate to me." He said while sniffling. My mate's so sweet.

"Baby, I'll always try to be the best mate to you okay? Tell me about Max." He nodded, and I wanted to kiss his lips so badly, but I stopped myself.

He then pulled out a necklace from his pocket, and the smell hit me. The scent was like the essence of a newborn baby and fresh gardenias. The scent has to be Max's. "This necklace is Max's, he gave it to me before I got attacked, and before...before.."

"Before what?" I asked.

"That's where I'm stuck, my angel can sense something everytime I smell the necklace and it's bad..a- and I need to save him Asher..h- hes so precious."

I could hear the pain through his voice. "Okay, we are going to find him, and we're going to bring him here, trust me baby, I won't give up, I'll hold a pack meeting and alert everyone okay?"

"Okay, please do. Since I left there..he'll get twice the beating everyday."

...

[The next morning]

[Asher]

Kai is still sleeping, so I decided to call Silas and Benji over. They arrived within minutes.

"Hey guys, we have a problem." They both looked at each other then looked at me.

"What happened?" Silas and Benji said together, they always do that.

~10 minutes later~

"THAT SICK ASS PACK BETTER BE READY TO DIE!" Benji slammed his hands on the table. Benji doesn't get angry. That's the point, once he's angry, you know it's extremely bad.

"No wonder Kai is...is always to himself and always flinches." Silas said.

"Yea...but he's adapting well, but the main point here is Max, we need to get him." I responded.

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT! AND WHEN WE DO, THAT WHOLE PACK IS GOING TO BE ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING ME TO STOP KILLING THEM!" Wow..I've never seen Benji so mad. Silas and I, even as his best-friends we can't calm him down. Only one person could and that was my brother.

-----------------

Hi, thank you so very much for reading!