02- Did I die?

[Kai]

It's the day after I got back and when I did get back, the Alpha and the Beta were asleep so, I'm going to be dead meat when they are awake.

~The morning~

I just woke up when the Alpha mind linked me to be out of our territory at 11:45pm tonight sharp. Like I said, I. Am. Dead. Meat. And to be honest I didn't care anymore. Today was my birthday, I am officially 16, so that means I will be looking for my mate from now on, which means hopefully they will save me but I'm not counting on it.

~11:30pm~

I shifted and left our territory early so I could get there and not get another beating which I didn't want especially at night. Though, when I arrived everything was odd, I smelt something odd, and started looking around, utterly confused.

"Well, well, well look who showed up early" Cole said, his wolf was gigantic, but not as gigantic as the wolf I saw the other day.

"I- I was waiting for you and the Alpha." I said, I was scared, not because I was probably going to get my regular beating, but because it was oddly strange. They wouldn't come here to do my beatings..would they?

"Well..we are all here now." Out of nowhere the Alpha said, it's like they were waiting for me to come; he came out of the darkness, then I saw 5 rogues all around him. I was about to tell him watch out, but something tells me he purposely brought them with him. These rogues had red eyes, they were vicious, and deadly. I dare not get close to one, but it seems tonight this was the closest I've ever been with one.

Then I felt presences behind me.. I turned around to meet more rogues, this time about 10 of them.

"Tonight is your special night Kai, you're 16, haha.. the day of your death!" The Alpha said with such glee. My stomach dropped, I didn't know what to do. I covered my scent, no one could smell me, not even my mate if he or she was around. I didn't think I was actually gonna be dead meat. So I did the best thing, since rogues were in front of me and behind me, I could run for the left or right. I decided to go for my left, but 5 rogues came from the bushes and blocked me. I then ran for the right..5 more rogues blocked me. I. Was. Stuck.

"Nononono Kai! Baby boy there's no running...I'm done with you just like I was done with your fathers! ROGUES ATTACK! and kill him good while your at it."

I couldn't think clearly, what did he mean by my dads? I soon realized all the rogues were running towards me. It was just me against 25 rogues, I was definitely going die. I tried to claw and growl at them but that failed. I was on the ground within minutes and they were all attacking everywhere on my body. They went for my neck, my stomach, my face, and my paws. Everytime they cut me it would burn. The tearing of the pain got worse with every claw drawn into my skin. Perhaps it is best I'm in this situation. I would rather them kill me than Max, I hope he'll be okay.

"Okay stops boys..he's dead now..pack up, let's go." I heard the Alpha say then their paws slowly faded away.

I had bruises that littered everywhere, my bones were broken, pieces of my skin were lifted, my blood was the only thing I could smell. My wolf is almost dead, and so am I. I was slipping in and out of forms. Wolf..human..wolf..human over and over. My white fur was covered in thick red blood, I could barely open my eyes, and my senses were slowly going away. However, not as fast as I thought because I heard rustling in the bush, but I didn't care, I wanted to leave to world in peace even though I never found my mate.

I laid there listening to see what would happen to me next. The rustling stopped, but the moving of paws on the ground soon started. I felt a wolf  hovering over me, but soon I started to fade into the darkness, sleep claiming me, and looking at the wolf one last time... finally closing my eyes.

[The wolf]

The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about the white wolf I had encountered. Why did he submit so quickly? Why did he whimper when I nudged him? Was he scared of me? I'm not that scary though. He was in our territory, and I wanted to question him but then my Beta told me we needed to head back through mind link.

That night I went on the edge of our territory hoping I could find the white wolf again. I didn't know why I was so connected to him, he wasn't even my mate, but I felt like I should go back, so I went to see of I could find him.

I saw trying to quietly walk through to bushes but my wolf being his 7'0 self was making a lot noise. Out of no where I smelt something, I smelt the ocean, the beautiful ocean scent, 'Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate' my wolf, Al, started chanting. I was delighted but something felt wrong. We needed to find my mate...they were close.

I soon found my way out of the bushes and infront of me was the most terrible site. The scent of the ocean wafted through the air and filled my senses..is my mate this wolf?! I walked closer, this wolf was covered in blood, thick dark blood, it had bruises, cuts, cracked bones, and its eyes was closed. 'He..it's a he..our mate is a he' Al told me.

I saw a glimpse of fur, white, but the rest of his body was covered in blood, and I could take his scent in fully. It started to get less and less prominent. His scent was decreasing which meant he was dying, alarm bells started ringing in my head. I needed to save my mate as quickly as possible.

I shifted, which luckily my clothes was still intact, and looked around me to see if any one else was around...no one. I then focused on the wolf on the ground. I put my hands out, and I started focusing on the places he was injured, then opened my eyes.

My hands were glowing, the power I held was going through the wolf, I closed my eyes again and tripled the surge of my powers.

[Kai]

I felt my body becoming warm. I was engulfed in a warm air, it felt nice. Wait.. I thought I was dead? I soon started to gain my senses, and the cuts on my body stopped burning, I moved my paws and they didn't hurt. My skin stopped hurting.

What was going on? Didn't I die? Was this heaven?

------------------------

Hey lovelies!

This chapter had a lot inside!
Who do u think the mystery wolf is?

If you're enjoying the book so far plz plz vote and comment plzz.

Thank you all so so muchh and see ya in the next chapter! ;)